What is this?
A bagmod based on a custom version of the cargBags2 framework updated for MoP. Styles and sorts your inventory and bank.
What does it feature?
- Several predefined categories which your inventory items gets sorted into.
- Sorting by item rarity, item level, item ID, stack size
- Restack option to easily restack items and clean up your bags
- The option to permanently hide Junk (gray/poor quality items) or any other category of items!
- Tons of layout and customization options from the options menu
- A nice look!
Where can I submit bugs?
In the CurseForge Ticket Tracker
! Make sure you have created a CurseForge account and logged in, otherwise the option to submit a ticket won't be there.
- /scalebags x.x - Sets the scale, where x.x is a value from 1.0 to 2.0
- /unlockbags - Unlocks the bags for movement
- /lockbags - Locks the bags into place
- /resetbags - Reset the positions of the bags and bankframe to their defaults
- /compressbags - Toggle compression of empty bag slots
Item Sets? Mine doesn't show up!
It currently only supports the Blizzard Equipment Manager. I might add others, but chances are I won't. If your set is a Blizzard set and still doesn't show, you have to relog. It is a known bug in the Blizzard code that will prevent your stored equipment sets from being loaded if you are in combat upon login. So go to a safe spot, log out, and log back in.
Where can I learn more?
Stay updated with the latest news, changes and upcoming features on my blog, located HERE
, or by visiting the addon's facebook page