GoGoMount has a logging feature for debugging to make it easier to track down problems. If you are referenced to this section then you're being asked to provide a debug log of the problem you're experiencing.
To do this, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Log into the game, the character your having the problem with and the location you're experiencing the problem.
2. Make sure you are not mounted, shape shifted, etc. (unless the problem is dismounting or changing from a shaped form to something else).
3. Type the following on your screen: /gogo debug
4. Press your GoGoMount button, macro or whatever you use to have GoGoMount generate the error. (You will see lots of lines of text from GoGoMount scroll up your chat window.)
5. Log your character out of the game.
6. Find your character's variables file for GoGoMount.
- Default location for old installations: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNT_NAME>\<SERVER_NAME>\<CHARACTER_NAME>\SavedVariables\GoGoMount.lua
- Default location for game installations around Warcraft 3.0 (WotLK) with WinVista / Win7: C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNT_NAME>\<SERVER_NAME>\<CHARACTER_NAME>\SavedVariables\GoGoMount.lua
- Default location for 64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNT_NAME>\<SERVER_NAME>\<CHARACTER_NAME>\SavedVariables\GoGoMount.lua
7. Attach this file to the CurseForge.com ticket you created.
8. Watch your ticket for updates.
- Date created
- Oct 15, 2010
- Last updated
- Oct 22, 2014