- Added an option to change whether the Gossip Bubble will reappear after using the quest-jumping feature to select another quest.
- Quest-jumping now works with NPCs that use the Quest Greeting method instead of the more typical Gossip Frame. (This method appears in most ways the same as the more typical method so players may not have noticed a difference except that quest-jumping didn't work with some NPCs.)
- Fixed an issue where the Gossip Bubble didn't behave properly after quest-jumping when using certain settings.
- Fixed an issue where filters were not ignored properly when declining a quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Gossip Bubble would sometimes disappear when quest rewards are shown.
- Updated to work with WoW 3.1.
- Quest-jumping feature added! When enabled, a Gossip Bubble window appears when you are talking to an NPC about a quest if another dialog option was offered by the NPC, allowing one-click "jumping" from the quest displayed to the other option.
- The Gossipmonger Filter system has been implemented! This allows those familiar with Lua to create their own custom "filter" functions to automate the selection of gossip options and quests. See Filters.lua for instructions (API) and examples.
- The color of NPC names in the Gossip Bubble is now based on the NPC's reaction to you (friendly, neutral, etc.).
- The Gossip Bubble frame no longer captures mouse wheel activity unless the text and options displayed are enough to warrant scrolling.
- Updated for WoW 3.0.
- The contents of the Interface Options panel are now not created until they are needed.
- The Gossip Bubble's "Goodbye" button now closes the Arena Battles window if it is open, as was intended.
- Fixed an issue where innkeepers couldn't properly trigger the Gossip Bubble.
- The gossip icon now appears next to SCT messages triggered by Gossipmonger.
- Increased width of gossip text area slightly to avoid cutting off edges of letters when talking to some NPCs.
- Initial public beta release.