Grapple is currently undergoing a lot of changes due to long inactivity. Stay tuned! Grapple is a tool for real-time monitoring of the performance of players in raids, pugs and battlegrounds for evaluation or simple curiosity. Based on a per-fight or per-session time-span, Grapple collects information about each raider's survivability, activity and focus and displays it in an intuitive and ordered manner.
Player performance is measured against both general mathematical performance principles as well as specific sub-class standards (f.x. various talent builds and roles) and overall raid performance, or in short: Grapple shows how focused and responsive you perform in a fight compared to how you could perform.
The displayed scoreboard also allows for further in-depth analysis of players' performance (or lack thereof) as the fight progresses through a graphical display of the change in performance scores as the fight evolves, as well as a tracking function for players and mobs dying in combat.
Primary features include:
- Compare your own performance to those of your fellow raiders easily and intuitively.
- Interactive chronological graphs - See the progression or regression of a players performance during a fight
- Health and power monitoring - watch as players gain or lose health, mana, rage etc during the course of a fight
- Focus scores - Shows how efficiently a player is performing the optimal combat rotations and movements for his specific class and build
- Awareness - Are people aware of the tactics and movements during a fight, or are they just mindless zombies on auto-attack?
- Survivability scores - Are the players tough-as-nails or do they fall over at the slightest sign of incoming damage
- Debuff and Damage tabulations - Who stood in the fire for how long? Who got the most stacks of what debuff?
- Death watcher - See detailed information about who died when and how
- Threat stability assessment - Are tanks losing aggro? Are healers and dps overnuking?
- Data export - report your findings to your guild, raid, chat channel or copy to clipboard
If you want to know more about Grapple, you could try the following pages:
- Getting started with Grapple - How to operate Grapple and analyse data.
- Calculating a player's GrappleScore - The fuzzy math behind the GrappleScore!
- Ask the author - Got a question? Then post it here.
- Data sheets - Post your scoreboards here and help improve Grapple's reliability.
- Date created
- Jul 30, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 14, 2013
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Recent files