Adds a status to Grid that indicates when players in the group/raid are missing some buffs. Buffs are categorized by their type, so if Mark of the Wild is applied, Blessing of Kings isn't shown as missing.
All buff types are pre-configured, so no setup is required!
By default only buff groups are shown, that can be cast by the player. You haven't to change the settings if you change your specialization and the same configuration can be used by all classes.
You are also able to display the applied buffs (instead of missing).
Recommended to use with GridIndicatorCornerIcons
- One config for all: With the "Only castable" feature you never have to worry if a buff-type should be enabled or not.
- Paladin intelligent blessing (optional): Doesn't bother you to cast the missing blessing, if the other blessing is casted by you.
- Hunter pet-buff inclusion (optional): Shows also buffs as available for pets with you even if not the active one.
Planned (not yet implemented) Features:
- Range-Check (depends on Grid range-check, which currently is disabled)
- Date created
- Nov 24, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 08, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files