This addon is for all those completionists that like things being done. It will add a new tab to your character frame that looks alot like the reputation frame but contains information about various grinds from the game and holds all that info in various bars that need to be filled. No more having to look in the four corners of the interface or having to repeatedly click achievements one by one to see your overall progress. It's all presented to you in a concise manner.
Currently, only option available is to change which list is being displayed.
Current Lists Available:
- Add a better way to change lists.
- Add a detail frame containing information and helpful tips for a specific objective.
- Add ability to collapse categories.
- Updated for 5.4
- Core: Added Module Selection
- Core: Added ability to see how far you are in a certain module in general, Completion is shown at the module selection.
- Core: Added ability to select a bar which will remain highlighted until unselected.
- Archaeology: Fixed names of Collectors bars to match the artifacts.
- Archaeology: Added feature to highlight newly made collector artifacts to easily find them in the list.
- Updated for 5.2
- Core: Only loads the current list when you load in. The rest is loaded on demand.
- Core: Changed how lists are stored to reduce garbage. It's much more clean now.
- Archaeology: Added Mantid Archaeology and related achievements
- Archaeology: Artifacts are now correctly saving to database.
- Archaeology: Fixed a bug that would cause races with less than 8 solved artifacts to not display properly
- Khan: Added Khan meta pvp achievement as a selectable list.
Comments, Feedback and Suggestions are welcomed.
- Date created
- Feb 16, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files