UI in a box. See screenshots.
Most important chat commands:
- /glock - unlock bars and stuff for movement. This can be keybound.
- /bind - open the hover-keybind dialog for actionbars. This can be keybound.
- /gui - the main addon options menu
- /showbinds - show your keybinds on the actionbuttons
- /hidebinds - hide the keybinds again
- /rl - reload the user interface. This can be keybound.
Where can I submit bugs?
In the CurseForge ticket tracker! Make sure you have created a CurseForge account and logged in, otherwise the option to submit a ticket won't be there. Also, please check the list of known issues below before posting any bug reports, to avoid multiple reports and such. Thanks in advance! :)
Macro to toggle the UI without relogging (workaround for the talentframe bug):
If you're pulling your hair because you can't change your Glyphs or Talents, or something else bugs out and you have to disable gUI, you can bind this macro to an actionbutton to quickly toggle gUI and reload the interface, without having to manually log out and do it!
/run local a="gUI-v3"; if IsAddOnLoaded(a) then DisableAddOn(a) else EnableAddOn(a) end; ReloadUI();
Get gUI™ for older versions of WoW
I refer to http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/guis-gui for the patch 4.x Cataclysm version of gUI™. No versions exists for patch 3.x or lower, never has, and never will.
Thanks for supporting me through the mayhem of the 24th, all you Facebook fans!
- Date created
- Jul 04, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 30, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Goldpaw's gUI3 (MoP)
- Recent files