UI in a box. See screenshots.
Most important chat commands:
- /glock - unlock bars and stuff for movement. This can be keybound.
- /bind - open the hover-keybind dialog for actionbars. This can be keybound.
- /togglebags - Toggles whether the bags can be moved around or not
- /showbinds - show your keybinds on the actionbuttons
- /hidebinds - hide the keybinds again
- /rl - reload the user interface. This can be keybound.
- /gui - the main addon options menu
Where can I submit bugs?
In the CurseForge ticket tracker! Make sure you have created a CurseForge account and logged in, otherwise the option to submit a ticket won't be there. Also, please check the currently listed bug reports before posting any new, to avoid multiple reports and such. I'll just remove multiple reports anyway. Thanks in advance! :)
Macro to toggle the UI without relogging:
/run local a="gUI-v3"; if IsAddOnLoaded(a) then DisableAddOn(a) else EnableAddOn(a) end; ReloadUI();
Get gUI™ for older versions of WoW
I refer to http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/guis-gui for the patch 4.x Cataclysm version of gUI™. No versions exists for patch 3.x or lower, never has, and never will.
Thanks for supporting me through the mayhem of the 24th, all you Facebook fans!
- Date created
- Jul 04, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 20, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Goldpaw's gUI3 (MoP)
- Recent files