Update September 2014:
gUI4 beta has been released, which renders gUI3 more or less obsolete. I will not be updating gUI3 to work with WoD and patch 6.0+. gUi4 will however - eventually - feature a gUI3-styled theme, and thus it will in time replace gUI3 entirely. The following addons will eventually make up the gUI4 addon suite, though not all will initially be available:
Current gUI4 modules(optional):
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : ActionBars
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Auras
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : CastBars
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Chat
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : DevTools
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : FontChanger
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Minimap
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : NamePlates
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Objectives
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Tooltip
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : UnitFrames
Currently unreleased gUI4 modules:
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Bags
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Cooldowns
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : Loot
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : PetBattle
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : SmartBar
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : GroupFrames
- Goldpaw's gUI4 : ArenaFrames
Follow gUI and its status at...
Ok. Now back to gUI3:
Most important gUI3 chat commands:
- /glock - unlock bars and stuff for movement. This can be keybound.
- /bind - open the hover-keybind dialog for actionbars. This can be keybound.
- /togglebags - Toggles whether the bags can be moved around or not
- /showbinds - show your keybinds on the actionbuttons
- /hidebinds - hide the keybinds again
- /rl - reload the user interface. This can be keybound.
- /gui - the main addon options menu
Where can I submit bugs?
You can't, not for gUI3 any longer.
Get gUI for even older versions of WoW
I refer to http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/guis-gui for the patch 4.x Cataclysm version of gUI™. No versions exists for patch 3.x or lower, never has, and never will.
- Date created
- Jul 04, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 09, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Goldpaw's gUI3 (MoP)
- Recent files