Before reading on, do NOT download this for WoW 5.0.1 or higher. This is only compatible with WoW patch 4.x! For gUI for MoP (patch 5.0.1 or higher) I refer to gUI v3, which is available here: http:www.curse.com/addons/wow/gui-v3
What is this?
This is a full UI. A single addon that takes control of the action bars, unit frames, buffs, chat frames, minimap, nameplates, etc. It has no dependencies. This is the first to be released in a series of UIs built upon the same framework.
One size fits all
The UI is viewable on resolutions down to 1280x800 (Widescreen), but looks best on 1440x900 or above. Full HD (1920 x 1080 Widescreen) is recommended.
Where can I learn more?
You can check out The Friendly Neighborhood Druid to stay updated with the latest news and updates regarding this and other addons.
Where can I report bugs?
Through the CurseForge Ticket Tracker! You need to register a CurseForge account to be able to post new tickets. Remember to include addon version, WoW client version, as well as a copy of the Lua error message from WoW, and a list of your other addons in order for me to properly investigate your issue.
Some of the available chat commands:
- /glock - lock/unlock the frames for movement
- /bind - toggle keybind mode
- /install - start the install tutorial
- /gui - open the options menu
- /faq - open the faq interface
- /rl or /reload - reload the user interface
- /showmini, /hidemini - toggle display of the minimenu
- /tt or /wt - whispers your current target
- /tf or /wf - whispers your current focus target
- Date created
- Nov 19, 2010
- Last update
- Mar 12, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- gUI v2.0 for Cata
- Recent files