Hekili v2.0x is out and available on Curse Client. For the latest, cutting-edge versions of this addon, please set your release preference to "Beta."
The major features added to the addon since version 1.0 are:
- Extensive in-game customization. Modify any of the built-in displays or action lists, or make brand new ones. Use SimulationCraft-like or Lua syntax to determine if an ability should be shown.
- Set keybinds to toggle your cooldowns, interrupts, hardcasts, or mode
--single target, cleave, or AOE. These toggles will dynamically show or hide action lists or abilities that don't meet your current criteria.
- Use a keybind to pause the addon. A debugging mode is also available to show detailed tooltips when paused, to see exactly why a particular icon is shown at a particular time.
- Ongoing optimization of the main engine. Instead of constantly updating every potentially useful bit of information, the addon now calculates each bit of information on demand.
Bear in mind, your settings from the 5.x version of this addon will not work with 6.0. The new version will reset any profile that wasn't created with Hekili v2.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any issues. Private messages work well. Submitting a ticket is good as well. I do NOT get notifications if you comment on this page, unfortunately.
You can reach me on the MMO-Champion forums as Hekili, or on Twitter as @Hekili808.
- Date created
- Nov 19, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 31, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files