Hermes tracks your raid's cooldowns, and displays them using configurable buttons or bars. What's unique about Hermes is it's ability to tell you who "does" and "does not" have a particular cooldown available. If you're a raid leader, healer, tank or anyone who has to coordinate cooldowns, you'll appreciate the approach Hermes takes.
Hermes also tracks cooldowns of non Hermes users using it's Spell Monitor feature.
Release v2.4.32 Notes
This release is a much more stable release for the 5.0 Mists of Pandaria. I've refactored a lot of the UI code so that managing the spell list requirements and adjustments can be done via the user interface.
Important: I would highly recommend that you start fresh with this addon by doing two things:
- Open the Hermes configuration and go to the "Maintenance" tab. Click both "Show >>" buttons and add in any new spells that are not in your inventory and also hit the "Full Reset" button for the Spell Monitor.
- Open the Hermes configuration and go to the "Profiles" tab. Click the "Reset Profile".
Keep in mind, that I'm aware neither of these options are required and certainly aren't the most efficient way to handle this, but it will help get your addon working with the latest code available.
Release v2.3 Notes
This release includes significant changes since v2.2.
- If upgrading from v2.2 or earlier, you will lose your existing container setup.
- Please visit the archived history page for full release notes.
Tutorial Videos (updated for v2.3)
- Walkthrough: Hermes Overview
- Walkthrough: GridButtons view
- Walkthrough: CooldownBars view
- Walkthrough: Using the GridBars view to monitor Raid Cooldowns
- Using the Spell Monitor (tracking cooldowns of non Hermes users)
- Plugin API documentation
- Known Plugins
- Tips for adding Item cooldowns
- Archived history
Translations Contributed By
- deDE: gOOvER, Tonyleila
- ruRU: D_Angel
Special Thanks To
- Date created
- Nov 15, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 16, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files