ATTENTION: As of 4/26/2013, I have stopped playing World of Warcraft and do not intend to make any further updates to this addon. If you are interested in taking over its development, please get in touch with me and I'll happily discuss it with you.
It has been an honor serving the Hunter community. May your arrows always hit their targets.
HunterHelper is a lightweight addon that helps you, the talented hunter, by increasing your situational awareness while you're in combat. It is based on the excellent ViperNotify addon, by Angelnorn, and is essentially an extension of that addon, posted with her permission. As of v1.81, this addon is localized in English, Spanish, French and German.
HunterHelper provides the following notifications:
- You have entered combat with no Aspect selected, or your current Aspect is Pack or Cheetah
- You have entered combat without a pet
- Your pet is growling when it shouldn't be, or isn't growling when it SHOULD be
- Your pet is set to Passive or Aggressive, both of which can cause problems in groups
- Your pet is low on health or has died
Each of these warnings can be enabled, disabled, customized and "snoozed" (temporarily suspended for a time).
HunterHelper sits in the background and notifies you in each of these situations by displaying a message to the screen, either as combat text or as a raid-style warning. It is fully customizeable and includes a configuration interface, as well as a variety of console commands (type "/hh" for a list).
See the included "readme.txt" for more information and frequently-asked questions.
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Jun 16, 2010
- Last update
- Apr 26, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files