Version 1.8.1 (2013-04-25) -Wow patch 5.2.0
- %StatUniquePets% -Number of unique pets your character has.
- Fixed bug in getEquippedItems() that caused a LUA error when calling related functions (like Report() %itemlevel% and so on) when zoning into instances.
- Updated the text for the events "Casted" and "Casting". There is no change in the underlying events just a clarification in the documentation.
- "Casted" will trigger on the start of (and sometimes during) channeled spells, and at the end of non-channeled spells.
- "Casting" will trigger on the start of non-channeled spells.
Version 1.8.0 (2013-03-05) -Wow patch 5.2.0
- Updated .TOC for WOW patch 5.2.0
- HaveCooldown() should be less prone to return true for spells because of the global cooldown.
Version 1.7.9 (2013-02-07) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- Search-results in the edit window are now clickable. You will then be taken to the documentation page for the function or variable you selected.
- You can now click on a function listed under the "See also" section of the documentation to jump directly to that function.
- Parser errors are now clickable. It will take you directly to the page and line number in question.
- Parser will now output page and linenumber for lines that fail to parse properly. The parser will also output all errors under a single error-header.
- Added a new 'LineNumber' feature. When enabled it will show linenumbers in the editor.
- 'Search & Highlight' now displays number of matches found in a better positioned label.
- Parsing of the raw text will now be suspended until after combat ends. This is to prevent "Script ran too long"-errors with large volumes of text.
- Addon now supports resolving battlepets-hyperlinks like [battlepet:Cinder Kitten].
- IsHostile() -Is your current target hostile towards you
- RaidMessage() -Function will now only color the string you input and not the whole RaidMessageFrame.
- Report() -Friendship reputations will now output the localized name for the current rank.
- "Chat" event now also supports "system" to trigger on system messages (requested by Delvai).
- Internal tooltip scanning code will now cache its results for faster lookup of items.
- Report() will now calculate the correct itemlevel if you only got offhand equipped or 2 weapons.
- When resolving achievement-hyperlinks the addon will now also try to lookup the achievement using the name specified and not just the ID.
- When resolving currency-hyperlinks, the addon will first try any ID specifed before using the name.
- When resolving talent/glyph-hyperlinks, the addon will look in the list of your characters talents/glyphs.
- Syntaxcoloring will no longer color strings inside quotes as functions. For example RawMacro("/run IFT() /say hello world").
- Parser will now accept If-Statements with multiple spaces between keywords (THEN, OR, NOT, AND) even when the keywords are in lowercase.
Version 1.7.8 (2012-12-07) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- %Itemlevel%, %ItemlevelTotal% and Report() will now calculate the correct itemlevel numbers even with items that are transmorgified or upgraded (credit to Phanx for pointing me in the direction of a solution).
- Special thanks to Cassiopea-Doomhammer(EU) for helping me out with the testing ;-]
Version 1.7.7 (2012-11-28) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- Updated .TOC for WOW patch 5.1.0
- Added a new searchbox to search and highlight text in the Edit window.
- Fixed some typos in the documentation.
- The battleground channel (/bg, /battleground) has been removed from the game. All functions that supported this like Chat(), Report() etc no longer does so.
- Added "LostControl" that is triggered when you lose control of your character due to interrupts, root etc.
- HaveLostControl() -Will return true/false if you currently have lost control of your character.
- InInstanceGroup() -Will return true/false if you are in an instance group (i.e. /instance).
- InGroup() -Will now also check if you are in an instancegroup (/instance).
- Group() -Will now send chat messages to /instance if you are in an instance group.
- Chat() -Now supports "Instance" as channel argument.
- Report() -Updated how friendship reputation and rank is calculated due to changes in the Blizzard API.
- HavePowerPoints() -Blizzard renamed a variable used with the Monk Chi from SPELL_POWER_LIGHT_FORCE to SPELL_POWER_CHI.
- %StatPets% will now output the number of pets as reported in your petjournal instead of from the statistics-page.
Version 1.7.6 (2012-11-04) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- IsIndoors() (requested by flabby)
- IsModifierKeyDown() (requested by flabby)
- %instancedifficulty% will now return "Scenario" instead of "Normal" when you are in a scenario.
Version 1.7.5 (2012-10-30) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- Reworked the code that periodically invokes garbage collection. This will hopefully reduce the occurence of "script ran too long" errors.
Version 1.7.4 (2012-10-21) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- Added a few more lines in examples.txt for use with daily quests in Pandaria.
- CancelAura() -The function no longer uses the macro to cancel auras/buffs. It will therefore be possible to combine CancelAura() with UseItem() or Cast() in a single if-statement (credit to Doskious).
- Report() -The 'experience' option will now round outputted numbers and use a a 'K/M' notation.
- The following variables will now will now round outputted numbers and use a a 'K/M' notation. Their internal datatype has also been changed from 'number' to 'string'.
- %playerhealth%, %targethealth%, %focushealth%, %pethealth%, %playermaxhealth%, %targetmaxhealth%, %focusmaxhealth%, %petmaxhealth%
- %playerpower%, %targetpower%, %focuspower%, %petpower%, %playermaxpower%, %targetmaxpower%, %focusmaxpower%, %petmaxpower%
- ToggleRaidDisplay() -This function will not work when you are in combat because the Raidframe UI is then marked as protected by Blizzard (credit to Henrick).
Version 1.7.3 (2012-10-13) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- Added a new 'EasyCast' feature. When enabled it will trigger the default IfThen-macro when you are out of combat and do a double right-click.
- You can now shift-click on items/quests/achievements while the edit window is open and it will insert the link-title (just like auctionhouse search).
- Added several lines in examples.txt for use with daily quests in Pandaria.
- MouseOver() -Same as IsTargeted() but looks at whats under your mouse cursor (idea from Theondry)
- UseQuestItem() -Argument is now optional. Will use the first found questitem from tracked list if omitted.
- IsTargeted() -Added a optional 'match' argument to allow partial matches on names.
- %MouseOverName% -Name of the npc/player/item currently moused over.
- InRange() can now be found when using the searchboxes.
- GetQuest feature will now complete quests that only have 1 quest reward as expected.
- Report() will no longer crash and will properly output friendship reputations.
- Color feature will no longer start duplicating text or remove newlines if you write a comment with no spaces in it (#;)
Version 1.7.2 (2012-09-24) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- InInstance() now supports 'scenario' as an argument.
- %InstanceDifficulty%, and %InstanceType% will now return 'Scenarios' or 'Challenge mode'.
- %GuildLevel% now has a range of 0-25
Version 1.7.1 (2012-09-15) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- Added a new 'Color' feature. When enabled it will apply syntax coloring to the editor and examples in documentation.
- With the introduction of syntax coloring, several of the colors used in the documentation have been changed to better match this new feature.
- Required arguments are now yellow and optional arguments are purple (formerly blue and yellow).
- Fixed values are now teal (formerly green).
- The variables section in the morehelp window now uses a separate color to differ it from the arguments, actions and events sections.
- HasCooldown() has been renamed to HaveCooldown()
- IfThen will now display a error message if your macro-list is full (credit to 'rwthomas111' for this one).
Version 1.7.0 (2012-09-04) -Wow patch 5.0.4
You can now separate IF-statements to run under different macros. Use the new MacroStart() and MacroEnd() functions (idea by balzakbr).
See the new 'MacroStart' section in '/ifthen morehelp' for more info.
- Added a searchbox to the Edit window. You can press TAB to jump between searching and editing.
- Added a searchbox to the Morehelp window.
- Added a new 'Minimal' feature. When enabled it will remove almost all the documentation from memory to reduce the addons footprint (about 20KB smaller).
- Parser will now only print the first few possible values for an argument when it failes. This way you won't get insanely long error messages.
- Updated FAQ with more questions and answers regarding macros and combat.
- Updated Examples with renamed function names.
- Running both Countdown() and StopWatchStart() at the same time will no longer yield strange results.
- HaveCritter() and HaveMount() functions are now working properly.
- Report() now support 'experience' as a type to output your current level and points needed for the next.
- HasCritter() has been renamed to HaveCritter()
- HasGlyph() has been renamed to HaveGlyph()
- HasMount() has been renamed to HaveMount()
- HasOpenQuest() has been renamed to HaveOpenQuest()
- HasPet() has been renamed to HavePet()
- HasTalent() has been renamed to HaveTalent()
- Emote() (idea from xzoner)
- SetFlag() and Flag() -You can set and check the value of your own internal variables with these functions.
- Added "Achievement" event that is triggered when you earn an achievement.
- %InstanceDifficulty% now returns 'Raid Finder' when you are in Dragon Soul LFR.
- %WatchedFactionName% -Name of the faction shown on the experience bar.
Version 1.6.4 (2012-08-29) -Wow patch 5.0.4
- Updated .TOC for WOW patch 5.0.4
- Removed backwards-compatible code for patch 4.3.3
- RawMacro() now lets you specify a optional MacroName argument to let you write to other macros (idea from balzakbr).
- Added "PVP" event that is triggered when your pvp-flag is changed.
- "AfkOrDnd" event is now only triggered when the player is Afk or Dnd and not other events.
Version 1.6.3 (2012-08-25) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- HavePowerPoints() will no longer return strange values for Priests and Warlocks when running on patch 4.3.4
- Warlocks no longer need to specify a type (Shard/Demonic/Ember). The code now infer this from your current spec.
- Monks, Priests (Shadow Orbs) and Warlock's (Demonic Fury/Burning Embers) will be automatically available when running on patch 5.0.x
- For all other classes and specs that dont have a secondary powertype (Holy Priest and Mages for example) the function will return false.
Version 1.6.2 (2012-08-25) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- All windows can now be moved around by dragging the top of the window.
- Removed all references to the 'Debug' option.
- Examples.txt now got a few examples for Rogues.
- Updated FAQ with more questions and answers.
- Addon should now start up about 1 millisecond faster on average.
- Added local pointers for global functions. This should reduce time used on global lookups while running.
- MacroRefresh feature now uses the new RegisterUnitEvent() to reduce overhead.
- Macro will now properly reset to doing nothing if your current executing line dont touch the macro.
- HavePowerPoints() -Lets you check your character's combo-points/chi/balance/rune/holy power/soul-shards/burning-embers (added after request by Pekesino).
- RawMacro() -Let you output the full raw text to put in the IfThen-Macro (added after request by NeerDeth).
- %LocalTime%, %LocalTime12%
Version 1.6.1 (2012-08-12) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- Added LibDataBroker support.
- IfThen now add launcher shortcuts for the 'Edit' and 'MoreHelp' windows for databroker compatible addons like TitanPanel, ChocolateBar, Bazooka and so on.
- You can now configure IfThen through a new interface panel (Game menu -> Interface -> AddOns tab). It has the same effect as using the slash commands (/ifthen or /ift).
- Switched to using a new button template. The buttons should now look a bit better.
- Report() now returns the proper masculine/feminine form for reputation titles depending on your characters gender (%Report% variables).
- Added support for friendship titles (basically single-Npc factions).
Version 1.6.0 (2012-08-01) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
Updated IfThen to work with Mists of Pandaria (MOP) expansion. Many of the game's internal events and functions have been altered, removed or new ones have been added by Blizzard.
- Some of the changes will only be visible when running version 5.0.x of WoW (The MOP Beta).
- The .TOC interface number is still that of 4.3.3 to prevent 'Load out of date addons' issues for users on live servers.
- Added support for the Pandaren monk class. Class color, etc.
- Things like %GuildLevel% (0-25) and %PlayerLevel% (1-85) will auto-adjust (0-30 & 1-90) when running version 5.0.x of the game.
- Updated examples.txt with the correct function name "HavePVPEquipped()"
- The addon will now check and close the existing edit/help window if its open before opening the other window when using slash commands instead of the buttons.
- Removed hardcoded internal lists used for currencies and factions. It will now use a search-and-cache approach that seems to give the same performance.
- UseQuestItem() Will /use the item that is associated with a quest in you questlog
- HasCritter() Do you have a non-combat pet summoned
- InBGQueue() Are you currently in a Battleground queue
- HasTalent() -New with MOP beta
- HasGlyph() -New with MOP beta
- InPetBattle() -New with MOP beta
- HavePVPEquipped() is now aware of the new "PvP Power" stat that is introduced with MOP.
- InLFGQueue() (in WoW 5.0.x) now has an optional 'Type' argument that lets you filter what queue you want to check for (Dungeon finder, Raid finder, Pet-Battles etc).
- IsChanneling() now supports a new, optional Unit-argument that can be 'target', 'focus' or 'player' (default).
- InStance() will now work properly with localized versions of the game. However it now requires you to type the exact, localized name of the stance: "Bear Form", "Bärengestalt", and so on.
- %PlayerGold%, %GuildLevel%, %GuildAchievementPoints%, %CritterName%, %MountName%, %PVPTimer%
- %PlayerFaction%, %TargetFaction% and %FocusFaction% can return 'Neutral' in some cases in addition to 'Alliance' and 'Horde' (like when you are a level 1 Pandaren).
- %EquipmentRanged% will disappear when running version 5.0 of the game since the ranged/relic slot no longer exists.
- Added "PetBattleStart" and "PetBattleEnd" events that will trigger on the start and finish of pet-battles introduced with MOP.
- "LFGInvite" event now also triggers when queued for pet-battles.
- Chat() will no longer fail when using 'Emote' as an channel-argument.
- IsMuted() will now properly default to using the 'both' argument if nothing is inputted instead of crashing.
- "SpellCheck" is now working as intended. Remember "/ifthen spellcheck" to enable.
- "ItemUnEquipped" event should now trigger correctly.
- Parser will no longer crash if you only have "ItemEquipped" events but no "ItemUnEquipped" in your raw text.
- Fixed a bug that caused the parser to not run "ItemEquipped" events if you also didn't have any "ItemUnEquipped" events in your raw text.
- HasBuff() and HasDeBuff() will now work even if the stackcount returned by the game is 0 (?!).
- Using "/ifthen onevent" to disable OnEvent()-statements will now properly unregister all of its background events (like those used by chat).
Version 1.5.9 (2012-03-18) -Wow patch 4.3.3
- If you type "/ifs" or "/ifsslash" with no argument it will list all the current OnEvent("Slash", "title") triggers that are available.
- Removed several lines related to when "/ifs debug" is enabled since i think nobody uses it anyway.
- Optimized several loops by referring to a single local function pointer instead of calling global functions directly inside loops
- StopWatchStart(), StopWatchStop(), StopWatchPause(), StopWatchResume()
- Report() now supports a new type called 'pvpgear'. This can be used to output the number of PvP-items that the player/target has equipped.
- Report() now supports a new type called 'statistic'. This can be used to output the statistical values for a player ('Creatures killed', 'Bandages used' etc).
- Report() will now format the numbers it outputs with spaces between thousands and a maximum of 2 decimals.
- Report() will now also set the %Report1%, %Report2% and %Report3% variables with meaningful data so you can customize your own output.
- Variables that ouput numerical values will now adhere to the formatting rules just like string variables. Look in the variables section of '/ifthen morehelp' for details.
- Variables with texture escape sequences in them will not be mangled by capitalization.
- %RaidRollName% Randomly picks a player in your party/raid and outputs their name.
- %Random% Outputs the number generated by the Random() function.
- %Report1%, %Report3%, and %Report3% these ouput the data from the Report() function.
- %StatAchievementPoints%, %StatMounts%, %StatPets%, %StatDeaths%, %StatKills%, %StatHonorKills%
- Added % around variables names to make it easier to identify them.
- The 'See also' field will no longer be empty.
- The 'Type' field is visible again for variables.
- Updated documentation with many more references, examples and remarks.
- Chat() will now print a message if a channel-name/number does not exists instead of throwing an exception.
- Addon will replace currency textures (gold,silver and copper icons) with a localized string if the string is to be sendt in chat.
- Addon will now strip out any other texture escape sequences from strings destined for chat since they are not allowed.
- Datatype for the variable %Weekday% is now wide string. It used to be WEEKDAY but that will not work since the result returned are localized strings.
- Datatype for IsCurrentTalentTree() argument was internally set to INT[1;2;3]. This has now been fixed to INT[1;3] as it should be.
Version 1.5.8 (2012-02-17) -Wow patch 4.3.2
- Cooldown() now supports an optional 'Title' argument so that you can share a cooldown between multiple statements.
- AutoSetRoles() should now work properly with non-english clients.
- The following variables now return localized strings when using non-english game clients:
- instancedifficulty, instancetype, playerpowertype, targetpowertype, focuspowertype, petpowertype, playergender, targetgender, focusgender, weekday
- The variables playerpowertype, targetpowertype, focuspowertype, petpowertype had their internal datatypes set to number. It has now been correctly set to string.
Version 1.5.7 (2012-02-07) -Wow patch 4.3.2
- Added the 'Essence of Corrupted Deathwing' currency to internal lists.
Version 1.5.6 (2012-01-18) -Wow patch 4.3
- Fixed bug that caused error when you did not have any IF statements declared in your raw-text (credit to trigunwow for reporting this).
Version 1.5.5 (2011-12-04) -Wow patch 4.3
- Added the new 'Darkmoon Prize Ticket' currency to internal lists.
- IfThen will now as a last resort traverse the Blizzard UI to find faction and currency info when it does not find the ID's in its internal lists.
- This will make the addon still resolve links etc when transitioning between patches.
- Hyperlinks should now also support localized currency names.
- i.e. if you are on a German client, then you should be able to type 'Gewinnlos des Dunkelmond-Jahrmarkts' instead of 'Darkmoon Prize Ticket'.
- i.e. if you are on a German client, then you should be able to type 'Gewinnlos des Dunkelmond-Jahrmarkts' instead of 'Darkmoon Prize Ticket'.
- Fixed bug that caused error when attempting to resolve a unknown currency link (i.e [currency:some nonexistant currency]).
- Report() now support specifying currency and faction names in your localized language (french, german etc).
Version 1.5.4 (2011-12-02) -Wow patch 4.3
- Added the new 'Mote of Darkness' currency to internal lists.
- Fixed bug that caused error when opening a tradeskill window (Cooking, Engineering etc).
- Print() and RaidMessage() now also support class names as a color-argument (mage, druid, warrior, etc)
Version 1.5.3 (2011-11-30) -Wow patch 4.3
- Updated .TOC for WOW patch 4.3
- Will no longer get error on startup. This was caused by a change by Blizzard related to the macro code.
- OnEvent("LFGRolecheck") will not trigger multiple times when the dialog is shown.
Version 1.5.2 (2011-11-25) -Wow patch 4.2
- Updated various typoos in the documentation.
- Replaced alot of unused empty table declarations with nil, this should reduce the memory footprint.
- Also removed some unnecessary table declarations as well as replacing default eventhandlers with a single pointer.
- Reduced memory footprint by about 100KB by clearing unneeded functions from memory after the addon has been loaded.
- Trimmed away the last fat by slimming down the documentation-tables after the parser has fetched its data.
- Total the addon now uses about 712KB, that is 265KB less than before.
- Added Guild("Message") and Officer("Message") as shortcuts instead of having to type Chat("Guild/Officer", "Message");
- Added CancelAura() so that you can cancel a buff in macro (request from 'dyaeblca'). The restrictions are the same as for UseItem() and Cast().
- Added CancelForm() that will cancel the players current form. The same result is also possible by using Cast() and CancelAura().
- Added InRange() that will return true if you are in range of a unit to use a specified spell/item.
- Added PlayerHasMoved() that will return true/false whether the player has moved since the last time the function was called.
- Added OnEvent("UIError") the event is triggered whenever the user interface shows an error or info message like 'you have no target' or 'no fish are hooked' (added after idea from 'hauntedbypast').
- Added OnEvent("LFGRolecheck") the event is triggered when there is a request for a LFG role-check.
- OnEvent("Casting") and OnEvent("Casted") now support 'group' as a value for the Unit-argument that will trigger on party/raid members. Reply() and %replyName% now also work with these events.
- Special thanks to Callena-Doomhammer(EU) for helping me out with the testing ;-]
- Hyperlinks that resides at the very end or very start of a string will no longer fail to resolve (promise).
- Hyperlinks in the format [type:id:name] now will work if the name got : (colon) in it, i.e [item:1234:Schematic: My Recipe] will work, however [item:Schematic: My Recipe] will not be resolved.
- %PlayerLocation% "Stormwind City, Valley Of Heroes: 72.3, 88.8"
- %PlayerCoordinates% "72.3, 88.8"
- %ScreenResolution% "800x600"
- %PlayerRealm%, %TargetRealm% and %FocusRealm%
- %InstanceName%, %InstanceType%, %InstanceDifficulty%, %InstanceSize% and %GroupCount%.
- %RealmName% is removed and has been replaced by %PlayerRealm%, %TargetRealm% and %FocusRealm%
Version 1.5.1 (2011-11-19) -Wow patch 4.2
- Bugfix: OnEvent("Chat") will now trigger on Officer chat.
- DBMTimer() now has a third optional broadcast argument so that timers can be broadcasted to the others in the raid.
- DBMRange() new function that toggles the DBM range-radar.
- Report() now supports 'savedinstance' that will return a list of the party/raids you are currently saved for.
Version 1.5.0 (2011-10-28) -Wow patch 4.2
- A rewrite to parts of Documentation.lua has lead to a dramatic improvement in loading speed (from 36 to <1 second).
- You no longer need to write keywords (IF, THEN, AND, OR, NOT) in uppercase letter, they will now work in lowercase or mixed case too.
- The text-parser now supports proper escaping of the % (percent) character.
- Functions that require other addons, will now try to enable the addon and its dependencies before it gives up.
- Documentation:argCount() used to return the wrong max argument value and this caused the text-parser to sometimes crash.
- Internal counters for OnEvent("Tick") is now properly reset whenever the Raw text is reparsed. This shold remove the problem with statements not triggering when closing the edit window.
- SetTimer() will no longer cause an LUA error if you call it from an OnEvent("Timer") statement.
- Various typoos corrected and documentation updated.
- Removed non-supported arguments from many functions.
- Added the command "/ifthen splitlink [link]" so users can easily get the id and other data from links. Simply type the command and the link will be split up into its base parts.
- IfThen is now less verbose and will not run so much code when you are moving in/out of instances, teleporting etc.
- IfThen is now less verbose in the chatwindow when you are moving between text pages.
- The Addon now supports comparing its version number against other players in your guild and who you group with (/ifthen version).
- Made the function list wider and added a scrollbar.
- Removed the "All" button from MoreHelp so that the window will scale properly in low resolutions.
- Removed support for %t, %f, %r, %p and %l since we now have full support for enviroment variables.
- Hyperlinks in text will now properly add the correct amount of spaces before/after itself.
- You can now write both [type:id:text] and [type:text] and both hyperlink formats will be resolved.
- Support has been added for currency and instance hyperlinks: [currency:currencyname] and [instance:instancename]
- If you are saved to the instance then it will resolve it as a hyperlink, if not it will simply output the text [instancename].
New functions and events:
- Experimental: IsBoss()
- HasHealth(), HasPower(), HasPet(), IsCurrentTalentTree()
- InMyGuild(), InMyGroup(), InMyParty(), InMyRaid(), InMyBattleground(), InGuild()
- Compare() and CompareNum() Makes it possible to compare two values using string- or numeric-comparison
Modified functions and events:
- Many functions that previously had a UNIT argument, now also support "pet" as an option.
- Renamed Speak() to Chat().
- Renamed Timer() to SetTimer().
- MarkTarget() now supports an optional UNIT argument. It will default to 'target' if omitted.
- IsAssistant() now supports an optional UNIT argument. It will default to 'player' if omitted.
- RaidMessage() now has a COLOR argument just like Print() has.
- RaidMessage() will now properly display hyperlinks.
- Report() now has an additional, optional argument; UNIT. It will however sometimes be ignored. See the documentation.
- Report() now returns hyperlinks for currency names.
- OnEvent("Chat") now supports Battle.net channels, whispers and status updates.
- The documentation for OnEvent("Chat") has been updated so that only the relevant channels are listed (e.g. listening for /raid will trigger on both /raid and /raid_warning).
Added support for Enviroment Variables. See the new 'Variables' section in '/ifthen morehelp'.
- There are over 70 different variables supported, but the parser dynamically adjusts to which you are using and will therefore not degrade in performance.
- The variables are mostly strings, but a few are numeric. The variables have datatypes, just like funcion arguments and the text-parser will consider this when parsing the raw text.
- The text-parser will output a user-friendly error messages when datatype mismatches occur.
- Based on the way you write them, you can change the formatting of the variables (uppercase, lowercase, capitalized etc).
Version 1.0.0 (2011-10-06) -Wow patch 4.2
First version released
Use '/ifthen morehelp' ingame for help on syntax, etc.
See examples.txt for example statements
See faq.txt for most asked questions
Table of contents
- 1 Version 1.8.1 (2013-04-25) -Wow patch 5.2.0
- 2 Version 1.8.0 (2013-03-05) -Wow patch 5.2.0
- 3 Version 1.7.9 (2013-02-07) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- 4 Version 1.7.8 (2012-12-07) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- 5 Version 1.7.7 (2012-11-28) -Wow patch 5.1.0
- 6 Version 1.7.6 (2012-11-04) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 7 Version 1.7.5 (2012-10-30) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 8 Version 1.7.4 (2012-10-21) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 9 Version 1.7.3 (2012-10-13) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 10 Version 1.7.2 (2012-09-24) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 11 Version 1.7.1 (2012-09-15) -Wow patch 5.0.5
- 12 Version 1.7.0 (2012-09-04) -Wow patch 5.0.4
- 13 Version 1.6.4 (2012-08-29) -Wow patch 5.0.4
- 14 Version 1.6.3 (2012-08-25) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- 15 Version 1.6.2 (2012-08-25) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- 16 Version 1.6.1 (2012-08-12) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- 17 Version 1.6.0 (2012-08-01) -Wow patch 4.3.4 / MOP Beta 5.0.x
- 18 Version 1.5.9 (2012-03-18) -Wow patch 4.3.3
- 19 Version 1.5.8 (2012-02-17) -Wow patch 4.3.2
- 20 Version 1.5.7 (2012-02-07) -Wow patch 4.3.2
- 21 Version 1.5.6 (2012-01-18) -Wow patch 4.3
- 22 Version 1.5.5 (2011-12-04) -Wow patch 4.3
- 23 Version 1.5.4 (2011-12-02) -Wow patch 4.3
- 24 Version 1.5.3 (2011-11-30) -Wow patch 4.3
- 25 Version 1.5.2 (2011-11-25) -Wow patch 4.2
- 26 Version 1.5.1 (2011-11-19) -Wow patch 4.2
- 27 Version 1.5.0 (2011-10-28) -Wow patch 4.2
- 28 Version 1.0.0 (2011-10-06) -Wow patch 4.2
- Date created
- Oct 06, 2011
- Last updated
- Apr 25, 2013