Broker Plugin: iGear
iGear is an LDB plugin which shows your current equipment healthstate, repair costs and conflicts (e.g. missing gems).
Requires an LDB Display Addon, f.e. Chocolate Bar!
- iGear scans for repair costs, missing gems, missing enchants and not equipped items.
- Scans your bags and your bank (if opened once) for repair costs. As of patch 5.1, scanning the bank for repair costs is broken due to Blizzard API changes. iGear simply tells you if there are items with lower durability on your bank.
- Calculates repair cost discount prizes depending on your faction standing.
- Interacting with a repair merchant is supported (e.g. auto-repair, auto-guild-repair).
Requests, Bug Reports and Localization
- Please use the Ticket System on CurseForge to report bugs, unintended behaviour, request for features, etc. I won't handle any kind of requests via comments on Curse anymore. Thanks.
- I refuse to translate my addons with translators like Google since it feels wrong. If you can provide localized strings, please use the CurseForge localization tool.
- Right-click: opens the options frame
- Date created
- Dec 19, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 27, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files