- updated TOC to 5.3
- updated TOC to 5.2
- minor bug fix
- replaced FrameFlash function, because it is said to cause taint
- updated TOC to 5.1
- fixed bug in gui
- using "/i2 set target" will set yourself as your Innervate target if no target selected now
- minor tweaks
- cleaned up usage of global variables in core
- fixed macro bug when macro window was never opened
- minor code cleanup
- fixed typo resulting in bug with talent check
- using "/i2 set target" will set your current target as Innervate target now
- removed some spammy addon messages
- some minor fixes and code cleanups
- fixed bug when zone check not enabled
- fixed severe bug with saved vars
- Attention: Installing the new version 1.0 of Innervator2 will reset all of your configurations!
- Update for Mists of Pandaria (MoP), respectively patch 5.0.4
- Mana check with "Earliest warning possible" enabled should work properly with all changes made in MoP. Also implemented routine for "Glyph of Innervate".
- Removed int procs (int does not increase mana anymore). Only kept Hymn of Hope as "mana proc".
- Added new spec (Guardian).
- Added new mana potions for mana potion warning.
- Addon can be enabled/disabled based on spec and location now.
- Fixed saving of icon.
- Many minor code cleanups and fixes.
- Fixed "Save" and "Test" button for frameflash. Did not accept new colors until UIreload.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Added option to configure how many lines the warnings should have.
- Fixed minor bug with button tooltips.
- Bugfix: Default icon would not use localized icon name.
- Removed traces of old soundtest.
- Added max. value of macros (instead of a fixed value): MAX_ACCOUNT_MACROS.
- Several minor code cleanups.
- Several minor fixes and code cleanups.
- Readded German localisation for help buttons and fixed two (since an old version missing) German localized strings.
- Attempt to fix a minor but (sometimes) annoying issue: In some cases a warning could fire when you die.
- Several code cleanups.
- Readded working help buttons (only in English yet).
- Band aid fix for not working "help" buttons in GUI. Will add proper help in a later version.
- TOC update for 4.3
- Restored some code deleted in the prev. version.
- Complete documentation overhaul.
- Removed useless slash commands which did stuff you should deal with in the GUI. [/i2 help] was adjusted accordingly.
- Minor localization fix for non english/german clients.
- Minor random fixes and code cleanup.
- Some code clean up for better performance.
- You can now setup a seperate sound for the mana potion warning (in the mana potion panel of the GUI).
- Fixed minor issue for non-druid characters (for which the addon should be disabled).
- Minor localization fixes.
- Fixed bug where startup did not work when logging in for the first time with the addon (problem with a saved var) [ticket from 19 Sep 2011 by Aisenfaire].
- Innervate target is saved per character now.
- New feature: You can setup in which spec(s) you want the addon enabled when logging in now.
- Fixed bug where frameflash option (enabled/disabled) was not saved [ticket from 23 Aug 2011 by andyf].
- You can configure the color of the frame flash now. Type "/i2 opt" and go to the Warning2 panel to check it out.
- Fix for mana calculation when innervate target is not player self.
- Fixed intmultiplier and intproc saving.
- Minor layout and functionality fixes in the GUI (IntProcs panel, warning1 panel, macro panel and IntProcs panel).
- Minor string clarifications.
- Minor fix for when no saved vars were saved.
- Minor layout fix in the GUI (warning2 panel).
- Added Mysterious Potion and Potion of Concentration to the code of the mana potion check.
- Fixed a localization issue for non-engl. clients, which produced the "out of range" warning everytime (even when you were in range).
- Fixed two layout bugs for the german localization.
Version 0.1.7 Main Changelog:
- Innervator2 can now remind you to use a mana potion. You can setup a threshold at which the warning should occur. Type "/i2 opt" and go to the "Mana Potion" panel to setup the threshold. More configuration for this within the next few updates.
- You can now select between 2 modi of when to get warned to use innervate: You can either let the addon decide when to warn you or you can setup a specific threshold.
- Revamped the int proc coding. It works with Spell IDs now (instead of the spell name). Proc list pruned because of this (a up-to-date standard list will be loaded).
- New button "Info" in the intproc GUI. Select a int proc from your list, then press "Info" and the addon will print a link to the spell.
Minor Changes and Bugfixes:
- Some string changes/fixes/clarifications.
- Fixed a typo in the Warning1 panel resulting in the Sound2 not displaying properly.
- Fixed the headers of the Warning1 panel.
- Fixed a minor bug in the Warning2 panel: The proper message was not displayed when saving a new output channel and channel was "default chatframe".
- Will display number of intprics not in the "/i2 print" command but instead in the "/i2 intprocs" command now.
- innervate warning and out of range warning contain the name of the innervate target now.
- fixed the positions of the help buttons in the GUI.
- fixed a typo in the disabling message when changing specs.
- fixed german localization for spec detection.
- fixed an erroneous message appearing on login.
- added two new int procs (fiery quintessence and mark of the firelord).
- TOC updated for 4.2
- changed mana gained through innervate because of spell change (5% if target is other player, 20% if target is player self).
- you can now setup in which spec you want the addon to enable/disable (type "/i2 opt" to check it out)
- updated some localization stuff
- fixed a typo in the code of the "out of range" warning
- more icons!
- fixed typo
- fixed two little typos resulting in two annoying bugs
- little correction with the calculation for "hymn of hope"
- fixed a bug in the GUI
- minor localization fixes
- encoding fix
- added the possibility to show an icon in the innervate warning
- added the possibility to show a frameflash with the innervate warning
- added the option to configure the innervate warning. you can now change: chatframe, sounds, icon. see the GUI for that (/i2 opt)
- fixed an issue with localization
- fixed a minor bug made with 0.0.8
- fixed an issue with encoding. special characters should work properly now.
- removed automacro option, the addon will create/edit the macro everytime the innervate target is changed by default
- will create macro after combat, when macro creation failed because player was in combat
- will take two eclipse procs into account when innervate target is player self and player is moonkin
- minor localization fixes
- made some information of the "/i2 help" command (hopefully) more clear
- now will fire warning only if player is in combat and alive, too (will only make a difference when innervate target is set to another player)
- fixed a typo which produced an error when no saved variables where already saved
- TOC updated for 4.1
- minor typo fixes
- renamed a savedvariable (IntProccs -> IntProcs) and renamed the respective slash command (it's [/i2 intprocs] now)
- re-corrected some German localization
- fixed a bug where saving a new macro code did not work
- added the most common int procs as standard: power torrent, volcanic destruction, pattern of light, lightweave, synapse springs, volcanic power and hymn of hope
- overhauled the localization handling, it's now split up in seperate .lua files (to keep core file small)
- added a GUI for the addon, can be accessed via the standard interface options menu (Esc -> Interface -> AddOns -> Innervator2) or via the new slash command [/i2 options]
- fixed a bug which prevented the addon to load up properly ["attempt to concatenate global" and "bad argument #1 to 'pairs'"]
- revamped the code which decides when to fire innervate warning, should be more accurate now
- when printing innervate target: will print number of int proccs now too
- fixed the "/i2 intproccs remove" command, it was not working properly
- minor localization and typo fixes
- revamped some code sections (slash command handling...)
- added feature to include int proccs on innervate target
- initial release