v0.4.5-BETA Zerotorescue Mon, Jan 24 2011 09:30:00 +0200
* Dependencies should by embedded rather than required. This means the Curse client should no longer always install all libraries as seperate addons. Oops.
* Premade groups can now be combined into a single group to allow easier adding of a combination (e.g. all glyphs at once).
- Forgot to include guilds in the DataStore (current account only) item count plugin.
v0.4.4-BETA Zerotorescue Sat, Jan 22 2011 19:30:00 +0200
+ Added mass export to the extra panel of the config. Next step is to support an easy way to backup settings. :)
+ You can now select which guilds to include in the item count when selecting an item count addon supporting this. Along with this change, the "DataStore (no guilds)" option was removed and the "DataStore (with guilds)" options was renamed to "all accounts".
* Moved prefered addon selection to the bottom of the config frames. This really is optional and advanced functionality; you don't really have to pay attention to it.
- The queue module should no longer add 0s to the queue when the min crafting queue setting is set to 0.
v0.4.3-BETA Zerotorescue Thu, Jan 20 2011 07:00:00 +0200
- Fixed queueing single groups rather than using queue all.
v0.4.2-BETA Zerotorescue Thu, Jan 20 2011 00:00:00 +0200
+ Added a remove button to the crafting queue.
+ Now keeping track how many times an item has been queued into your favorite crafting addon. This isn't displayed anywhere yet though.
+ Added a craft button to the queue window. This functionality is still very experimental and will stay optional to queueing items into your favorite crafting addon.
* When removing an item from the queue or when it is finished casting (when using the craft button when displaying the queue), items are moved to the unqueuables window.
* Now resetting filters before scanning the tradeskill recipes.
* Skip reasons are now sorted by importance (also by default).
* Now closing the queue window when you close your profession window.
- Fixed auction price checking.
- Fixed sorting not working at any frame.
- Fixed fully stocked tooltip to say it uses the restock target setting rather than the global stock setting.
- Fixed an error with any unrecorded enchants breaking the item queue (ticket 3 - Error on Queue).
v0.4.1-BETA Zerotorescue Tue, Jan 18 2011 06:30:00 +0200
- Fixed an error when scanning a bank, guild bank or mailbox.
v0.4.0-BETA Zerotorescue Tue, Jan 18 2011 00:30:00 +0200
! Added GUI for item queuing and rewrote the queuing module.
- Fixed Glyphs by class - Druid and Glyphs by ink - Jadefire Ink premade groups to include 3 more glyphs.
- Fixed WotLK epic gem premade item groups to no longer include removed items.
- Fixed premade group updating.
v0.3.0-BETA Zerotorescue Sun, Jan 16 2011 00:30:00 +0200
! Added Merchant restocking functionality.
+ Implemented mail refilling support. Respecting the MailAddonBusy global when opening so addons like MailOpener shouldn't interfere.
- Fixed issue with DataStore item count no including bank data.
* Now resizing the mover frame based on text size.
v0.2.8-BETA Zerotorescue Fri, Jan 14 2011 23:30:00 +0200
! Very few notable changes but lots of hidden code changes to the item refill algorithm. Please report any issues.
* Now only giving the bags are full message once per item rather then for every queued move.
* Items that belong to speciality bags are now put there. Other items should now ignore spaciality bags.
* The guild withdrawal limit is now taken into consideration.
- Fixed items appearing in the refill window twice; the queue is now reset before scanning again.
- Fixed positioning of static popups after closing the refill window. Now properly removing our refill window from the displayed static popup windows list so new popups won't be aligned at odd locations.
v0.2.7-BETA Zerotorescue Wed, Jan 12 2011 20:00:00 +0200
! Renamed all premade groups to a new naming pattern; Profession - Category - Detail, e.g. Inscription - Glyphs by class - Death Knight. To continue getting notified about updates to a selected premade group, you must re-add them.
+ Added premade groups where glyphs are grouped by inks.
+ Added tooltips to the item refill window headers.
+ Added a hide help text option (which is off by default).
+ Added an extra config group which contains the additional (but completely optional) settings. Moved color codes adjustments, forget character, auto refill skip confirm and hide help info options to this group.
* Now color coding the availibility of items at the item refill window based on color coding rules in the config.
* Merged missing and available columns together (showing available / missing) and sorting on available now sorts on percentage of how many of the missing items are available.
* Moving and available columns are now aligned to the right.
- Item mover window is no longer setting point to itself when it is opened for a second time. Fixes an error.
* To-do list updated.
v0.2.6-BETA Zerotorescue Tue, Jan 11 2011 20:00:00 +0200
+ Added a proper window displaying a list of movable items when at least one is available at the (guild) bank and refilling is enabled.
* The confirmation window before moving items when refilling from the (guild) bank can now be skipped at the general config. You will be prompted for your wanted action by default.
* The moves queue is now reset when closing the storage.
v0.2.5-BETA Zerotorescue Sun, Jan 09 2011 18:00:00 +0200
- Fixed errors in some options in the config window, mainly importing premade groups and adding items should no longer break after the first item.
* The cursor will be cleared of any items/spells before moving as well as when the mover aborts.
! Notable change / important information
+ Added feature or improvement
- Something removed or a bug fix
Version numbering: major.minor.build (optional -BETA appended)