- Fixed an issue with initializing settings for new users
- Fixed an issue with browsing to the options panel (instead of using the slash command)
- Fixed an issue preventing some settings from saving between sessions
- Fixed reforge info modification in Simplified Chinese clients
- Added an option to hide set item lists -- this will leave a large gap in the tooltip
- Added an option to hide set bonuses -- this will leave a large gap in the tooltip
- Added support for custom tooltips in other addons (currently only AtlasLoot)
- Updated 繁體中文 translations from BNSSNB on Curse
- Updated for WoW 5.2
- Added an option to hide only met requirements, while leaving unmet requirements shown
- Added an option to hide blank lines (this was actually added in the previous version, and enabled by default, but I forgot add the option)
- Fixed vendor values overlapping other lines and/or the bottom of the tooltip when blank lines are hidden
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Added an option to hide transmogrification info, or just the label
- Added an option to hide upgrade levels
- Added an option to recolor bonus stats
- Added an option to recolor reforged stats
- Removed the option to shorten bonus stats, since they are shown like regular stats in WoW 5.1
- Fixed some issues with localization (ticket #3)
- Added classes to the Hide Requirements option
- Added Russian translations
- Updated German translations from Baine (litastep on CurseForge)
- Fixed several issues affecting Russian users
- Compatible with both 4.3 live realms and Mists of Pandaria beta realms.
Use the “Load out of date addons” checkbox on beta realms — the TOC won’t be updated until Patch 5.0 goes live.
- Vendor values will now be shown while the auction house or quest reward windows are visible, in addition to while the merchant window is visible.
- Added an option to hide equipment sets.
- Added an option to hide “Heroic” tags.
- Added an option to hide “Reforged” tags.
- Added an option to hide level, reputation, and skill requirements.
- Now compatible with Italiano (itIT) and 简体中文 (zhCN) game clients.
- Added Deutsch translations.
- Added 简体中文 translations from hydra0 on CurseForge.
- Updated stat bonus patterns for zhTW game clients (ticket #2)
- Added an option to hide “Raid Finder” lines
- Fixed option for hiding “Made by” tags
- Updated for WoW 4.3
- Added Português (ptBR) translations
- Added support for German, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, and Traditional Chinese clients
- Added an option to hide vendor sell values while you’re not at a vendor
- Uploaded on
- Apr 18, 2013
- Game version
- 21.7 KiB