The current Alpha test now supports Warrior, Rogue, Hunter for Energy bar. More classes coming
Official support site: http://soren.com
JSHB is in need of translators and people to review translations.
If you can be of any assistance in translating to other languages, please go to the link below.
JSHB is extremely configurable.
There are so many different ways of changing the look and feel of the addon that the possibilities are limitless.
- Focus bar with tick marks indicating how much energy is needed for your shots. You can configure up to five custom marks, one of those being the main shot for your spec (changes when you respec or swap talents!).
- Crowd control timers for anything you have under Wyvern Sting and Freezing Trap.
- Item / Spell Timers. You can track the cooldown of any item, as well as the duration of a debuff (Serpent Sting) on your target, plus much much more.
- Alerts for buff, debuff or cast of a given spell. (Think mini-power auras).
- Enrage module that will inform you when a mob is under an enrage effect that can be tranquilizing shot off. There is also a frame to show the magic buffs on a target that you can possible remove for pvp.
- Indicator for current Aspect, missing aspect, with the option to only show when missing. Also warns if you are using cheetah or pack in combat.
- Indicator for Hunter's Mark on target, warns if missing, low on time remaining, plus it can account for Marked for Death.
- Bar smoothing to alleviate the "blocky" fill in of your energy bar if you like looks and not responsiveness.
- Energy bar can change colors based on configurable amounts of focus to give you color indication of how much focus you have available or lack-there-of.
- Profiles for multiple configuration for different environments (PvE, PvP, etc.).
- Extensive in-game options for those that like intricate configuration.
- Auto-shot swing bar and timer.
- Boss current health percentage on energy bar.
- Support for LibSharedMedia3 for sharing textures with other addons.
- Interrupt announcement.
- Misdirection announcement on cast, expire, whisper target on threat transfer & whisper target if mounted.
- Tons of options that are Load on Demand to keep JSHB small in memory when actually in use. Reloading UI will free options from memory.
- Tranquilizing Shot announcement.
- Stationary icons for spell and item cooldowns, durations and internal cooldowns.
- Logarithmic timer option for moving timer bars.
Feel free to log in if you ever need to let me know about an issue or need help with something.
- Date created
- Dec 05, 2010
- Last update
- Mar 26, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- JSHB 4 - Formerly JS' Hunter Bar
- Recent files