The default Paladin Holy Power UI looks nice, but it's very inconveniently located under the player frame in the top left of the screen, making it difficult to see. This addon provides a replacement for the default Holy Power graphic that can be positioned wherever you want.
- /hp - Opens the configuration UI
- /hp lock - Lock or unlock the display.
- /hp reset - Resets KAHolyPower to default settings.
- v2.2.9 - Replaced the height/width sliders with a "resize grip".
- v2.2.8: Added FrameStrata editor. Added "Rune Graphic Background Hiding. Removed ToolTip.
- v2.2.5: Added Rune Graphic scaling.
- v2.2.1: Added support for the new 5.0.4 Rune graphic.
- v2.1.0: Updated for WoW 5.0.4. The Rune graphic is currently not supported.
- v2.0.0: BETA version for MoP. The addon has been completely rewritten to be easier to configure, more responsive, and less resource intensive.
- Date created
- Oct 23, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 30, 2012
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Recent files