Binding keys directly to actions such as spells, items and macros directly saves you action bar space and frees up your screen for more important information. Although there's no blizzard interface that allows you to do this a number of addons provide ways of utilising this functionality. The trouble is though, I didn't like any of them; they either didn't play nicely and overwrote the bindings of other addons, had poor interfaces, didn't allow you to swap between different setups of bindings (for example using different keybinds for your different dual-specs) or were incomplete.
- Has an intuative UI
- Uses profiles so you can switch between often used setups
- Doesn't bully other addons into dropping their bindings
- Is nearly complete. As well as editing bindings for spells, items and macros you can also edit and include in profiles those bindings in the blizzard Key Bindings panel.
- Work on memory usage and performance optimisation.
- Add click-to-cast bindings.
- Please submit abuse and tickets for more features and fixes.
- You can make the Blizzard configuration window resizable with this addon: BetterBlizzOptions