Change logChanges since 1.3
- If a broker display is installed, adds a KQuote button to quickly open the main window or the options panel.
- Option to automatically mute audio when in fight.
Either when you are a) alone b) in a party c) in a raid or d) in a battlegroup.
You can also choose which channels to mute.
a) Guild, Officers and Whisper
b) Say, Yell
c) Party, Raid and Battlegroup
This should avoid guildies annoying your raid during encounters. ;)
- live update when typing in search field
- added mute button to main window
- added standard options panel (ESC - Interface -AddOns - KQuote)
- added support for whisper and yell channels
Audio output for whisper and yell are disabled by default.
Open the options panel (/kqopt) and check the appropriate entries to enable them.
To whisper a quote using the UI, you need to target the player first.
Or you can use the command line:
/kqw player quote-ID
Note: Spamming the yell channel will likely result in a lot of ignores and maybe a spam complaint. You have been warned. ;)