Changed License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Must attribute to the original author: CodeEnigma() - CodeEnigmaMethod.com
This addon tracks when your LightWell has been cast and announces it. Informs everyone how many charges, average heal from one charge, and how the LightWell works.
- Must be in a instance(BG and Arenas not supported, right now)
- Party or Raid for most features to work on this addon.
- If you had Lightwell Geespot installed prior to 2.5 you need to set graphic counter to true to view it in action.
- The add-on will track how many charges have been used, when someone uses a charge improperly because their health wasn't lower then what the LightWell actually heals for and also can whisper that user they where in the wrong.
- When it detects that a user used LightWell improperly it informs them to please not use LightWell unless their health drops below a certain percent. The percent is based off the LightWell formula , including any increases in your Spell Power prior to casting, and the Max Health of the user who used improperly.
- It will check if you have casted LightWell as you enter combat with a Instance or Raid Boss(Currently Only for Cata), and remind you that you have not.
- Will inform everyone when LightWell expires or all charges have been used.
- Added slash command support. /lwg help or /lwgeespot help
- Added tracking for users: LW uses, misuses, overhealing caused, damage taken while LW is out, healing taken by LW
- Display those numbers and ability to announce those numbers
- Reduced the message size of reporting misuses.
- Graphic Counter for those who where looking for a way to see charges and time remaining without spamming the chat window.
- All GUI is moveable
- Whisper the player who used light well above the threshold? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce who improperly used a light well? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce who used a light well? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce when light well has faded? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Choose what channels you want to announce the different messages to.
- Placed config data in GUI system
- Ability to choose to hide or show graphic counter
- Date created
- Mar 06, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 30, 2012
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Curse link
- LightWell Geespot
- Recent files