- Fixed a bug that would make it so only raid assistants (not raid leaders) could start a session
- Updated for 5.0.5 (fixed several errors to do so)
- Updated for 4.2
- Updated for 4.1
- Added /lc reset command to reset the position of the main frame.
- Fixed a very rare bug in which the 2nd item wouldn't always update properly on client side.
- Completely restructured several item requests from the server to always assume that the server will return null.
- Activated XLoot and Master Looter Integration.
- Updated to work with the WoW 4.0 framework.
- MAJOR FIXES
- Found a major source of "randomly not working" and fixed it. Council list should now ALWAYS be working.
- Added a council test frame to use before the raid. Type /lc test to use!
- Fixed an error in the new spec detection system. Line 840 errors should now be gone.
- Set framework for localization.
- Added frFR and ruRU localization (Thanks Rosalyne and simply !)
- Fixed a major error causing some intense issues for cross-language compatibility. It's now compatible when council members are using multiple languages for item links.
- Fixed an error embedding some of the ace libraries.
- Got rid of an annoying chat-frame debug message that hadn't been hidden when you were the master looter.
- Added a small refresh for XLoot to prevent a reported error.
- Added new option to skip the "confirm ending session" message. By default, you will still see the message.
- Added new master looter options. Integrates with XLoot, Butsu, and the Default UI.
- When the Master Looter Integration option is enabled, you will see Loot Council options on the Master Loot drop down.
- When the Master Looter Integration option is enabled, a new "Award" button will appear on the Main Frame when selecting a player with the loot window open.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scale to reset every time the window opened.
- Reworked the UI to scale up/down with the number of entrants. This should free up a lot of screen real-estate.
- Added a scale slider to the options panel. You can now scale the main window up/down, making it larger and smaller.
- Fixed a major bug causing items not in your cache to error out. All items should now work. You'll see a "Loading..." message when waiting for the server to return Item Information.
- Fixed an error that caused the raid leader's items to be ignored when linked in raid. The raid leader can now participate in the raid channel for item detection.
- When ending a session, the raiders with the top 3 votes will be displayed in officer chat in addition to who voted For/Against them.
- Reworked the logic for when initially linking an item. There should no longer be an issue with the initiator linking his/her own item.
- It's now possible to re-link the item in the session without it firing an update.
- Fixed a small display error that was occurring at very small resolutions.
- Spec detection is now implemented. To display the "Spec" column and detect key words "main", "off", or "special", enable it in the /lc config window.
- Fixed a security hole in the private voting option. Votes are now private.
- Added a checkbox to prevent officers from voting on themselves. There are multiple levels of security to ensure this.
- Added the ability to sort columns. Columns are sorted as follows. The ascending/descending order is switchable by clicking the column again.
- - - Name (alphabetically)
- - - Item (Largest upgrade - lowest item level gets put at the top)
- - - Guild Rank (highest guild rank at the top)
- - - Spec (S > M > O > - )
- - - Total Votes (Highest +/- ratio at the top)
- - - Your Vote (For > None > Against)
- You can now link multiple items for the trinket, ring, and weapon slots. Mouse overs will work for these multiple items
- Added new options window. The window can be brought up by typing /lc config
- Added more ways for people to link their current item (raid chat, guild chat). These can be enabled (or disabled) through the options window
- Rearranged GUI to remove itemlevel column and place it in parentheses next to the item link.
- Added "guild rank" column to the listing.
- Added "one vote restriction" to options and voting process, giving one vote per council member. When enabled, each council member will be restricted to 1 for vote. The against button will be hidden.
- Added /lc add (name) (itemlink) functionality to manually add someone to consideration.
- Added a "remove from consideration" button. The button will only be visible to the initiator.
- Added a private voting option.
- Made the "Total Votes" column a bit easier to read.