LoseControl makes it easy to see the duration of crowd control spells by displaying them in a dedicated icon onscreen.
- Displays duration of all CC spells and abilities on your player, pet, target, focus, party, and arena enemy frames.
- Automatically displays the most important buffs/debuffs first.
- Integrates directly with Blizzard unit frames.
- Icons can be moved, resized, and made transparent.
- Compatible with OmniCC.
New in 5.3:
- Added Ring of Peace [Monk]
- Added Hand of Protection [Paladin]
- Fixed Storm Bolt [Warrior]
- Added SyncFrames support
- Unlocking frames does not show arena enemy frames if they are anchored to Blizzard frames (because they don't exist unless you're in an arena).
- Options profiles.
- Button skinning.
- Improve OmniCC support to work with all strata levels.
- Blizzard raid frame support.
- Pitbull support.
- SUF support.
Here are some demonstration videos:
Here is a video that shows you how to edit the LUA file in order to add custom spells:
And here is a setup tutorial that shows you how to unlock the icon frames and move them around:
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Nov 10, 2008
- Last update
- May 22, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files