No longer Inactive
Working now, WoD 6.02 fixed and tested as workingGo ahead and download for 6.xx
Got it working and checked in 10/22/2104 so have fun.
If you have WoD coordinates please send them in so I can create new waypoints files WoD
Should now work with 5.4Will be doing real release next week
New Author for LostTreasuresPOMEROL2 TAKES OVER LOSTTREASURES CARE AND FEEDING
I am taking the reins from LookToKid to keep LostTreasures up to date, fix bugs (if any) and add features.
- I will get the out of date warning updated
- I will get a few bugs fixed (if any) prioritized by user comments and notes
- Taking suggestions for new features
Many thanks to Looktokid for creating and letting me take over, thank you.
Who is Pomerol2 and why are they taking over?Pomerol2 is Pomerol-Earthen Ring Shadow Priest playing since Vanilla. I thought it was time I gave back to the game and get me some phat loots at the same. Look for me in game on my Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent.
- LostTreasures @ Curse
- LostTreasures @ CurseForge
- Frequently Asked Question
- Submit a Bug or Suggestion
- Message the author @ CurseForge
LostTreasures is a slim addon to help you find those pesky treasures of Pandaria!
With so many options available to make LostTreasures work the way you want it too, it is hard to resist the urge to use this helpful addon! Just try to resist that urge!
Be courteous of other players while looking for the treasures, a little kindness goes a long way!
! IMPORTANT !This addon is powered by TomTom, and you MUST have it installed in order to run LostTreasures!
If you do not have TomTom installed, you can download it here.
Note: If you downloaded this addon from Curse, TomTom should of been included in the download!
LostTreasures may interfere with other addons due to portions of TomTom being modified to achieve functionality.
Version 3.04 Update - Jan 25th, 2013.
- /lt reset will now clear the current session as intended.
- "Clear Waypoint Distance" will now work as intended.
- New option added to make waypoints persistent.
- Marks treasures of Pandaria on the map giving you an in-game guide!
- Provides helpful notes on where treasures are located and how to get there.
- Many options to make the addon work the way you want it to!
- See images for a look at the available options.
- An easy to use settings UI. Slash command: /lt
- Game Options (Esc) > Interface > AddOns > Lost Treasures
A Special Thanks To..
- Cladhaire - Author of TomTom.
- Inspired by Vladinator - Author of the "Candy Bucket" series.
- Wowhead and it's users for information on the treasures, specifically posts by: moeldtchen and Azurfel.
Bugs and SuggestionsIf you find any bugs (incorrect waypoints, additional spawns that are not marked, etc.) submit a ticket with a description of the bug.
If you have some suggestions, you can submit a ticket, leave a comment or message me on CurseForge.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Nov 05, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 22, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files