- Updated for patch Escalation.
- Added some missing items.
- Updated database for patch The Thunder King.
- Updated database to patch 5.1: Landfall.
- Updated database for Mists of Pandaria
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing wrong items to be shown for leather, mail and plate slots
- Jaliborc: Items are now organized by level as well
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc:" tag from now on. If no tag is here, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Completly rewritten the categories dropdown to fix a bug
- Jaliborc: Updated for patch 4.2
- Jaliborc: Included all Firelands items
- Jaliborc: Now works with 4.1
- Jaliborc: Completely redesigned and improved
- Jaliborc: Includes all items in-game right from the start
- Jaliborc: Searches trough thousands of items in a blaze
- Jaliborc: Mostly Load on Demand
- Jaliborc: Only works on English clients. Versions for other clients should be released in a close future.
- Added linkerator support for multiple chat frames
- Fixed a bug when linking an item from the chat frame.
- Added compatibility with WoW 3.3.5
- TOC Bump + Potential WIM bugfix
- Added "Heirloom" option to quality selector
- Fixed a bug causing the DB to be reloaded on item scroll
- Cleaned up the code a bit. Still need to work on the GUI/localization
- Altered slash commands. See addon description for details.
- Bumped the max item ID to check from 40k to 60k. Glyphs, etc, should now appear.
- Fixed a crash issue when linking tradeskills
- Made Wrath compatible
- Seems to be causing a lot more CPU usage now, will investigate later.tigate later.te later..
- Uploaded on
- May 21, 2013
- Game version
- 584.7 KiB