- Fixed an error that could occur on startup when checking saved variables.
- The tooltip of items and spells are no longer shown unless #showtooltip is used in the first line of the macro.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.
- Dynamic icons are now supported. Broker macros using the "?" option now have their icons determined by the contents of the macro body, just as normal WoW macros do, making use of #show, #showtooltip, and what is being /cast or /used, including checking for conditionals like [mod], [flying], [combat], etc.
- Conditionals can now be used with /cast commands (but they still can only be used to cast tradeskill spells like Engineering).
- Plugins can now use #showtooltip to determine the contents of their tooltips, similar to normal WoW macros.
- The "Created by Macro Broker" tag placed in tooltips has been removed. (An option to enable it may be added in a future release.)
- You can now rename broker macros using the GUI. Changes won't take effect until the interface is reloaded.
- The /cast command may now be used in broker macros with tradeskill spells (e.g. "Engineering") as long as no conditionals (e.g. "[mod]") are used.
- Initial release.