Hello MapCoords User!
I took the outdated MapCoords (0.3) from ReCover and keep it up to date.
My latest version works fine with the current Patch 6.2, so have fun! :)
- 0.18 - 0.21 Updated TOC for Patch 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and fixed coords in small worldmap
- 0.16 + 0.17 Updated TOC for Patch 5.3, 5.4 and added minimap coords option
- 0.15 Updated TOC for Patch 5.2 and coords of invisible frames are hidden
- 0.12 - 0.14 Updated TOC for Patch 5.0, 5.1 and fixed API call errors (MoP)
- 0.10 + 0.11 Only updated TOC for Patch 4.2 and 4.3
- 0.9 + 0.9a Updated TOC for Patch 4.1 and movable/minimized map mode fixes
- 0.8 Updated TOC for Patch 4.0 and minimized map text placement corrected
- 0.6 + 0.7 Updated TOC for Patch 3.2, 3.3 and fixed cursor coords for new map modes
- 0.5 Added French localization (thanks Mordroba!)
- 0.4 Released by Jim-Bim! Highlights: GUI, German translation, changeable decimals
Use "/mc" or "/mapcoords" to print all available slash commands into the chat.
NEW: You can now change all slash command options via checkboxes in the interface options!
This is an AddOn that shows the cursor & player coordinates on the worldmap.
As of 0.3 it also shows coords below your and your party members portrait.
And since 0.16 it can also show coords below your minimap (optional).
Options to toggle the display of every single label are available.
- Date created
- Jul 10, 2006
- Last update
- Jun 25, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files