Hello MapCoords User!
Jim-Bim took the outdated MapCoords (0.3) from ReCover and keeps it up to date.
His latest version works fine with the current Patch 5.4, so have fun! :)
- 0.16 + 0.17 Updated TOC for Patch 5.3, 5.4 and added minimap coords option
- 0.15 Updated TOC for Patch 5.2 and coords of invisible frames are hidden
- 0.12 - 0.14 Updated TOC for Patch 5.0, 5.1 and fixed API call errors (MoP)
- 0.10 + 0.11 Only updated TOC for Patch 4.2 and 4.3
- 0.9 + 0.9a Updated TOC for Patch 4.1 and movable/minimized map mode fixes
- 0.8 Updated TOC for Patch 4.0 and minimized map text placement corrected
- 0.6 + 0.7 Updated TOC for Patch 3.2, 3.3 and fixed cursor coords for new map modes
- 0.5 Added French localization (thanks Mordroba!)
- 0.4 Released by Jim-Bim! Highlights: GUI, German translation, changeable decimals
Use "/mc" or "/mapcoords" to print all available slash commands into the chat.
NEW: You can now change all slash command options via checkboxes in the interface options!
This is an AddOn that shows the cursor & player coordinates on the worldmap.
As of 0.3 it also shows coords below your and your party members portrait.
Options to toggle the display of every single label are available.
- Date created
- Jul 10, 2006
- Last update
- Sep 11, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files