MarkingBar is an addon to help players use raid markers in parties and raids. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, while offering a wide variety of options without taking up a lot of memory. This addon is based on the once-popular but now-discontinued Hatty's Mark Bar, with features added from many other popular marking addons.
- Quickly mark and unmark the current target by clicking the symbol you want to assign or remove.
- Perform a party or raid ReadyCheck.
- Perform a Role Poll
- Announce your current marking system to party or raid chat. These messages can be customized through the gear icon or /mb options.
- While in a party or raid, place the raid flare/world markers. Note: This cannot be done in combat, and the flares frame will automatically hide when you enter combat.
- Each frame can be moved anywhere on screen and locked in place.
- Frames can have the icon order reversed or be stacked vertically.
- Frames can have the border and background completely hidden.
- Tooltips can be turned on and off.
- Tooltips can be turned on or off for announcement messages.
- Show the frames all the time, or only while you have a target.
- Show the frames while alone, in a party, or in a raid group.
- /mb Brings up the options window
- /mb options Also brings up the options window
- /mb reset Resets MarkingBar to the default values and positions
If you have any suggestions/questions/comments, comment here.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Dec 05, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 24, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Marking Bar
- Recent files