View all your artifacts progress, and solve them in one compact frame. Also you can view all your artifact history neatly sorted by race, and a list of digsites. You can left-click the keystone button to attach keystones (or right-click to remove), or if you prefer there are options to automatically use keystones! You can monitor the artifacts progress, or how close you are to the 200 fragment cap.
shows available commands
Use this in combination with the auto-hide feature
- Fix some lua errors
- Fix icon discrepancies
- Update LibBabble-Digsites
(2014-11-24) v6.0.3 BETA
- Use LibBabble-DigSites-3.0 for translated digsite names
- Provide database of known archaeology fragment types for each digsite
- Fix WoD stuff
- Fix options not working
- Add races and artifacts for WoD
- Fix Crawling Claw
- Update for patch 6.0.2
- Update TOC for patch 5.4
- Update TOC for patch 5.3
- Fix missing artifact history on first login (and also lua error from beta)
(2013-04-28) v5.2.4 (BETA)
- Fix handling of artifacts in languages where the artifact project and the resulting item have different names
- Remove duplicate per-character digsite info that has been merged account-wide
- fix some lua errors
(2013-04-20) v5.2.2 (BETA)
- show total artifact fragments in digsite tooltip
- use map tooltip style for digsite history tooltip as well
- fix location of artifact history scrollbar
- show number of times completes in artifact history (ticket #25)
(2013-04-13) v5.2.1 (BETA)
- Make digsite info shared by all characters (suggested by HgD)
- By HgD: Fix digsite map icons
- By HgD: Add more info to digsite tooltip
- By HgD: Fix digsite DB not updating
- Updated TOC to 5.2
- Info and artifact list for Mantid race
- (Ticket 21) React on only on the interesting spellcast and only if digsites window is open
- Updated TOC to 5.0
- Fixed invisible "Solve" button
- Added "toggle" command
- Added Pandaria continent to digsite list
- Added Pandaren and Mogu races
- Added Pandaren and Mogu artifacts
- Skill bar stays visible to 600 skill
- When checking to solve artifacts, ignore hidden races
(08.11.11)Updated the ToC to 40200, unfortunatly I have not had any time for WoW or this addon and probably won't for a while, if you or someone you know is interested in helping me with the addon send me an email/pm.
(04.27.11) - Artifact progress bars should be more reliable, Added zone information to the Active Digsite Indicator, Fixed crash when MinArch and Blizz Arch were open at the same time, and some more smaller stuff.
(04.15.11) - Cleaned up over 90% of the code so it's possible that I broke something, added a couple new features, including monitoring the 200 fragment cap. Fixed the progress bars, although sometimes the texture isn't applied, ('/console reloadui' usually fixes it). Added artifacts sale price to the tooltip.
(02.09.11) - Fixed bug where Minimal Archaeology would not get the proper information about available keystones. There is still a problem with the artifact bars not being completely accurate...
(01.10.11) - Fixed a couple of bugs relating to history and added Discovered Date and Number Discovered (if relevant) to the main Minimal Archaeology frame.
(01.09.11) - Added a missing artifact to the dwarf history page.
(01.08.11) - Hopefully fixed a couple of small bugs. Added a history frame (who needs the default ui anyway), if I've missed an artifact or made any mistakes with this please let me know.
(12.24.10) - I forgot to update the toc, so this version still reports 12.23.10-2, sorry about that. Small bugfixes, added tooltip to keystone button to indicate available keystones (might need a little bit of work still). Also added keybindings to show/hide minimal archaeology, and to survey.
(12.23.10-2) - Fixed a bug that had and an archaeology icon floating next to the tooltip.
(12.23.10) - The skill bar should now hide when at max level. Added a button to open the default interface. Added a small distinction between fragment progress and progress gained with keystones. Also text for rare items should be colored blue. Added the artifacts icon to the lore tooltip. Small bugfixes.
(12.22.10) - Added the option to scale the Minimal Archaeology frame. Also added an option to wait to solve artifacts before auto-hiding after completing a dig site.
(12.21.10) - I did some major code cleanup, I'll do this every once-in-a-while since I get better as I go, and it makes the code a lot easier to work with. Also implemented an experimental fix for users that were experiencing initializing nil values. Last but not least, I added two new options, one to always start hidden, the other to auto-hide after completing a dig site (I need to expand on this and will). Also right-clicking the minimap will bring up the options panel.
(12.20.10) - Use keystones by left-clicking the keystone button, remove them with a right-click. Options to automatically use keystones.
(12.19.10) - Fixed the issue with the sound repeating. Adjusted the lore tooltip. The frame now remembers what state it was in at logout (so if it was closed when you logged out, it will be closed when you log in). Added an options panel which allows you to hide specific artifact bars, the minimap button and disable the notification sound.
History window sometimes doesn't populate, open BlizzArch History and close it, MinArch should refresh the history (if not, then it will refresh after solving an artifact)
Bars sometimes don't have a fill texture '/console reloadui' sometimes fixes this.
Sometimes bars do not immediately update after completing an artifact, (open/close BlizzArch should refresh it, or wait until you collect a new fragment)
Any Bugs/Comments/Suggestions/etc... are appreciated.
Please contact me (post a message, pm me, make a ticket, etc...) if you are experience bugs, please include as much detail as possible.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Dec 14, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 15, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Minimal Archaeology
- Recent files