An Ace3 mod to automate some of the more tedious tasks in WoW. Inspired by the Ace2 mod Automaton, by weab and gxxam. Minutiae is written from the ground up using Ace3, however, the ideas behind some of the functions it automates, such as auto-releasing your spirit in battlegrounds, are genius, and I never would have thought to automate them on my own. All credit for the basic ideas behind each automation should go to the Automaton authors.
Currently Minutiae has the following functions (with the ability to toggle each):
- Repairs your gear, attempting first to use guild funds.
- Sells junk items.
- Releases your spirit when you die in a battleground.
- Accepts quests and has limited turn-in capacity.
- Accepts invites from friends and guild members.
- Declines incoming duel requests.
- Skips the BOP confirmation when looting.
- Declines guild invites and petition requests.
- Accepts resurrects.
- Accepts summons (untested).
- Skips gossip (needs more testing).
- Turns on nameplates in combat.
To Do List:
- Add more customization options (i.e. exclusion and inclusion lists for junk selling, etc.)
- Fix weird quirks with auto-repair (sometimes thinking you can guild repair when you can't, etc.)
- Add options for delays to things like summons, resurrects, invites, etc.
- Date created
- Dec 03, 2010
- Last update
- Apr 08, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Minutiae (Automation)
- Recent files