Reasons for Compact Experience Bar
- Are your mates constantly asking you how many bars/boxes/bubbles you have or are away from the next level?
- Ever wonder how many boxes/bubbles/bars this next quest will net you or how many you need for next level?
- Or maybe you are more of a percentage kind of person, constantly trying to guess what percentage you are at?
Meet Moncai's Compact Experience Bar!
In a neat and concise way it gives you a compact experience progress bar overlaid with a textual representation of the number of bubbles/bars/boxes you have completed, need to complete to gain a level and the percentage you are at. You can move it around freely, doesn't overlap important things and when you mouse over it you get a tooltip with detailed information.
On top of that, for all quests you take, have or complete it shows you next to the number of experience points how it translates to number of boxes, percent of a level and an approximation of how many times more you would have to hand in such a quest to reach the next level.
What's new in 5.1.0
- New: Shows guild experience in raw numbers and as No. of quests to do
- Font color improved: better contrast
Type /ceb show or /ceb hide to show or hide the compact experience bar. Mouse over the compact experience bar to view detailed information about your current experience and rested experience. In all quest dialogs you now find additional info about the experience gain associated with the quests.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Nov 11, 2011
- Last update
- May 21, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Moncai Compact Experience Bar
- Recent files