About Moncai Compare
EquipCompare. Many have used it, many loved it. Then, Blizzard added it's own implementation. However, this requires you to hold the shift key every time. Not anymore! MoncaiCompare is a lightweight addon with zero overhead to bring you the comfort of the original EquipCompare using as much as Blizzard's own code as possible.
Automatically showing comparison tool tips in the bank, at the auction, in your bags, in the dungeon journal, when looking at quest rewards and when clicking item links. Replacement for EquipCompare.
New in 6.0.2
- Full Warlords of Draenor compatibility! Squashed (hopefully) the last remaining bug. Code is now fully checked against latest Blizzard libraries for a seamless experience. If you still have problems, don't hesitate to create a ticket so I can investigate and solve your issue.
New in 6.0.1
- Warlords of Draenor support. If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to create a ticket so I can investigate and solve your issue.
New in 5.3.0
- New! Dungeon Journal Item tips now shown on the left side, or as far left as possible
New in 126.96.36.199
- Tested to work in all languages and localizations, including ptBR and itIT.
- Now also works in the dungeon journal
- If, for some reason, you temporarily don't want to see the comparison, simply hold the comparison modifier key (usually shift)
- Currently no known bugs. May or may not work with certain bank / inventory / item based addons. If you come across an addon you would like for Moncai Compare to work with, please create a ticket.
I value your feedback. Please let me know if the addon does or does not work for you.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Aug 19, 2009
- Last update
- Jun 25, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Moncai Compare
- Recent files