Note: For easy configuration, download MonkeyBuddy!
The MonkeyQuest AddOn for World of WarCraft displays quests and their objectives in a nice drag able frame in a very customizable way.
- Mousing over quests shows the overview in a tooltip.
- Option to display the quest overview if there's no objectives.
- Clicking on quests brings up the real quest log with that quest selected.
- Displays the quest level in the quest title.
- Elite quests display a ' ' in the level of the quest.
- Completed quests show a '(Completed)' in the quest title.
- Quest area headers are displayed.
- Clicking on a quest area header collapses or expands it.
- Check boxes next to quests allow hiding/showing of that quest.
- Check box to toggle displaying collapsed quest area headers and hidden quests.
- Close and minimize buttons.
- Quest objective coloring.
- Quest objective coloring for special 'friendly/hostile' type objectives.
- Special quest objective coloring for 'find an area' type objectives.
- Nice font for increased readability.
- No additional buttons or options are displayed in the real quest log.
- Option to always hide quest area headers.
- New slash command for hiding the border.
- Key bindings for toggle hidden, minimize, and close.
- Slash command to change the expand direction, up or down (thanks Diungo)
- Shift-left clicking on quests to add the quest name to the chat edit box if it's open.
- Shift-right clicking on quests to add your current quest objective data to the chat edit box if it's open.
- Option to display the number of free quest slots.
- Lockable frame.
- Option to display quest titles colored by difficulty. (thanks Pkp)
- Option to hide completed quests.
- Option to hide completed objectives.
- Ctrl-Left clicking on quests to share that quest with party members.
- Ctrl-Right clicking on quests to abandon that quest, after a confirmation dialog box.
- Integration with MonkeyBuddy for configuration.
- Font size setting.
- Option to turn off right-click to open MonkeyBuddy.
- Option to hide the title buttons.
- Quest Items now show up in tooltips. Mousing over targets you need for quests will show 'Quest Item XX/YY' in the tooltip. Same for items you need for quests.
(** Currently doesn't update if MonkeyQuest is closed or minimized **)
- Dungeon quests display a 'd' in the level of the quest.
- Raid quests display an 'r' in the level of the quest.
- Party members show up in the quest overview tooltip. If they have that quest they'll be displayed in the 100% objective color.
- If the current sub-zone name appears in the quest overview, the quest will highlight.
See included ReadMe.txt for slash commands or use MonkeyBuddy to configure your MonkeyQuest.
- Date created
- Sep 20, 2006
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files