What steps will reproduce the problem?
2. scroll down, click Player, click Item buffs & Debuffs
3. get a frame mover thing to move, move it, uncheck, reloadui, nothing happens
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What version of the product are you using?
latest off Wow Interface
Do you have an error log of what happened?
...technically challenged, sorry
Please provide any additional information below.
Love the addon, mate.
Anyone found a reliable way to move debuff frames?
I leave the Minimap and buffs where they are since it's such a p.i.t.a. to mess with it - seems to be the default "Oh hey guys we have a new UI feature where should I hang it - oh nvm, Minimap!".
EDIT: after messing with it, seems you'd have to move every single debuff frame by itself somehow - the default thing for debuffs in the addon ui doesn't work at all
EDIT2: /move DebuffButton1
seems to work, got in a raid and hopped into ICC, the -dodge debuff showed up right next to the Deserter one from leaving a BG. Still testing with pvp stuff.
WHY IS THIS A BIG DEAL?
- fighting DKs
- many high-end pve raiding thingies depend on debuff this or temp buff that
- fighting any class I hate fighting usually depends on me having a debuff I can't dispell or somesuch.
resize that one
resize that one
/move DebuffButton3 - didn't work
"...can only be modified while visible."
I had just finished getting a few debuffs from a mob that put two on me.
meh meh meh - but at least the first two are conveniently located and big as they should be
it's not an issue with whether you have a debuff active or not when you try to move stuff - used the Deserter debuff to check. Pretty sure it's since they changed how temp weapon buffs are displayed. Seems all debuffs are now wholly disconnected from "item buffs"
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 12, 2010
- Jan 24, 2010
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.