What is NecroticTrack?
NecroticTrack tracks Necrotic Strike absorption amount and time on various units. This is not only useful for Death Knights since the Target module works for friendly units as well and the Player module tracks the amount on yourself.
How accurate is it?
Since it parses the amount from the tooltip it should be 100% accurate.
Displays a customizable bar with Necrotic Strike absorption amount and time left on your current target. Works for both Friendly and Enemy units.
The bar several different modes which allows it to fill different roles:
- Timer: The bar value reflects the time left on the Necrotic Strike debuff.
- Maximum Health: The bar value reflects the relation between the current absorption amount and the target's maximum health.
- Maximum Value: The bar value reflects the relation between the current absorption amount and a predefined static value (see Maximum Absorption Value).
- Toggle: Bar is filled if Necrotic Strike is up.
Displays the current absorption amount on yourself on top of the debuff.
- /nt - opens the configuration screen.
- /nt test - toggles the testing of the modules.
- Date created
- Dec 26, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 04, 2011
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files