Nerien's Ovale Scripts is a script collection for Ovale Spell Priority. The user can choose a script for the current class from amongst a collection of scripts contributed by other users.
These scripts are meant to be used in live raiding scenarios where the player must make the important choices in the rotation. Each script creates at least two primary icons:
- Main Rotation Icon: shows how to maximize DPS without the use of any cooldown abilities
- Cooldown Icon: suggests cooldowns or other situational abilities that can be applied at the current time
Each class script may also have additional icons for other class-specific information, e.g., to suggest dumping rage using Heroic Strike as a warrior or Savage Defense as a bear druid. Each class script may also suggest maintaining self buffs, e.g., Arcane Brilliance, Mark of the Wild, etc., and raid buffs and debuffs, e.g., Curse of the Elements, etc.
There are user-contributed scripts for Patch 5.3 for the following classes and specializations.
- Druid: Balance, Feral, Guardian
- Hunter: Beast Mastery, Survival
- Mage: Arcane, Fire, Frost
- Monk: Brewmaster, Windwalker
- Paladin: Holy, Protection, Retribution
- Rogue: Assassination, Combat
- Shaman: Elemental, Restoration
Contributors: aggixx, Leafkillr, Nerien (jlam), Opisthobranch, ShmooDude
How to Use
Install Nerien's Ovale Scripts like any other addon. Open up the Ovale code window and select the script you would like to use for the current profile.
How to Contribute
If you are an Ovale user and would like to contribute additional scripts for inclusion with this addon, please send jlam a PM.
- Date created
- Aug 08, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 13, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD 2-Clause License
- Curse link
- Nerien's Ovale Scripts
- Recent files
- Required dependency
- Ovale Spell Priority