NodeFlash is a small addon that will flash any herb, mining and fishing nodes that appear on the minimap.
NodeFlash turns off while you are not tracking anything, on a taxi flight, in combat, or resting in an inn or city. This is to stop any fps slowdowns that may occur.
Settings are per character and done from the command line using /nfl or /nodeflash with the options being
- on - turn the flashing on (default)
- off - turn the flashing off
- small - make the nodes the normal size on the minimap (default)
- big - make the nodes big on the minimap
- xxx - number of milliseconds between flashes (default = 500)
- reset - turns all the settings back to the default values
- Date created
- May 16, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 30, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files