In the default nUI distribution package, Recount and Omen3 are integrated into the information panel (right end of the dashboard) as separate pages within the panel and the player must choose one view or the other. This optional plug-in combines Omen3 and Recount (Preservation) into a single information panel page which displays Omen3 and Recount side by side.
How you can help support nUI's continued development: I am currently trying to recover from 14 months of unemployment and with over $20,000 in debt (unpaid mortgage payments, loans, etc.), every penny makes a serious difference. Your contribution of $5, $10, $20 or more to support the ongoing development of nUI would be greatly appreciated. Please visit <a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=681357" target="_blank">https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=681357</a> and make a donation now. Lastly, please vote for nUI and add it to your favorites list... it helps nUI get more exposure. Thanks for your support!
This addon requires that you have nUI installed... you can find nUI at <a href="http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9108-nUI.html" target="_blank">http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9108-nUI.html</a> -- For support, please visit <a href="http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16845" target="_blank">http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16845</a>
Please note: I do not read the comment board on this download page. If you would like to comment on this plug-in or need help installing or using it, please use the link provided above.
To use this plug-in:
1. Exit WoW
2. Download and install the most recent version of nUI if you have not already as you would any other addon. You should unzip the contents of the download file into your Interface\AddOns directory
3. Download and install this addon as you would any other addon and unzip it into the Interface\AddOns directory as well.
4. After downloading and installing both mods, you should have both an Interface\AddOns\nUI directory and an Interface\AddOns\nUI_InfoPanel_Stats directory
5. You can return to using separate Omen3 and Recount information panels at any time by selecting the "AddOns" option at the WoW character selection screen and disabling nUI_InfoPanel_Stats.
6. Select your character and enter the world. nUI will automatically replace the default individual Omen3 and Recount information panels with the single merged info panel version if it is enabled.
- Date created
- Dec 15, 2009
- Last update
- Dec 11, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel)
- Recent files
- R: nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel) -- V5.07.19 for 4.3 Dec 11, 2011
- R: nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel) -- V5.07.18 for 4.2 Jul 14, 2011
- R: nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel) -- V5.07.17 for 4.1 Apr 27, 2011
- R: nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel) -- V1.03.02 for 4.0.1 Oct 20, 2010
- R: nUI -- Dual Stats (Merged Omen3/Recount info panel) -- V1.03.01 for 3.3.3 May 01, 2010