Because I have withdrawn nUI and nUI6 from WoWInterface.com, in order to ensure that nUI+ remains compliant with Blizzard's rules for add-on authors, and , and in the interest of ensuring that nUI's existing base of users remains able to use the addon they have supported for seven going on eight years now, I have chosen to make nUI+ freely downloadable here at Curse.
My users and the nUI community at large come first.
nUI is a user interface replacement for World of Warcraft. It is 100% standalone code designed to feel like Bliz meant the UI to look this way. nUI removes a ton of clutter from the display, provides detailed targeting information, an integrated HUD, cooldowns and more all in one tightly integrated single-source addon that requires no user configuration. This is *not* an addon pack. It is a single, custom, hand-coded addon.
Please note: nUI is user supported software. It relies on your donations for its continued existence. Developing, maintaining and supporting nUI is a full-time job by anyone's definition. Please consider donating to support nUI's continued development.
* To make a donation in support of nUI's ongoing development, please click here
nUI is <u>not</u> a compilation of addons, it is <u>one single mod</u> that provides all of the functionality required to replace the Blizzard default UI. It is small, fast and efficient, easy to install, easy to use and come patch day you only have to worry about updating one mod.
- No dependencies
- No third party code, libraries or add-ons
- 100% Original stand-alone code
- Greatly reduced screen clutter
- Integrated unit casting bars w/ latency
- Advanced targeting info... Pet Target, ToT, ToTT
- Detailed HUD including player casts, harmful auras, cooldowns and more
- Integrated in-HUD threat meter (see notes)
- Integrated in-HUD health race bar (see notes)
- Advanced player casting bar with latency and GCD
- Click-casting compatible unit, party and raid frames
- Click-to-feed hunter pet happiness indicator on unit frames
- Integrated battlefield highlighting of raid group numbers, hits and heals
- Integrated player talent build/spec browsing in unit frames
- Integrated cooldown counters, OOM and OOR indicators
- Integrated range to target calculation
- Integrated (de)buff displays for all units
- Integrated (de)buff countdowns
- Integrated mouse wheel minimap zoom-in and zoom-out
- Integrated mouse wheel scrolling of chat and combat log
- Integrated world coordinates and in-game clock
- Integrated user interface reload "/nui rl"
- Integrated support for Recount (damage meters)
- Integrated support for Titan Panel and FuBar
- Integrated support for Omen3 and KLH Threat meters
- Integrated support for Clique
- Integrated support for FuBar and Titan Panel
- Automatic faction watching
- Automatic management of MiniMap buttons
- Expanded battlefield map
- Adaptive buff/debuff display based on target reaction
- Date created
- Jun 01, 2008
- Last update
- Feb 25, 2015
- Development stage
- nUI Release License
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files