Since the latest update of OPie (Indigo 2), slice order changes to rings do not persist.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open OPie using /rk in chat
2. Select a ring
3. With your mouse, grab a slice, move it higher/lower in the list
4. Click "Okay" to save the changes & exit the dialog
5. Use the bound hot-key to activate the ring you modified; you'll see that the original slice order is still present.
I've tried all three after completing steps 1 - 4:
- reloading my UI
- logging out then back in
- totally quitting the game and returning.
Nothing will cause the slice changes to persist.
If you do steps 1 - 4, above, and repeat step 1, you will see already that the changes did not persist.
(Oh, and since the update, a few of my customizations - slice ordering, to be specific - to "built-in rings" (such as Mage armors) have been reordered/reverted. It's quite annoying that I expect ALT-1 to put up my Mage Armor -- because I customized it that way -- only to get Molten instead.)
I had no choice but to manually modify OPie.lua using my favorite text editor. But that's only an immediate fix.
If I need/want to reorder something later, I'll have to drop back down to the command line and do it manually. <grrr>
I love OPie. I rely on OPie. I'd cry a lot if I didn't have OPie. It is the mouse-hater's friend. Please fix my beloved OPie!
- 1 comment