- Added combat feedback text (optional, and disabled by default)
- Added the ability to see and mouse over all buffs while holding Shift out of combat
- Added a very minimal PvP status icon on the target frame (colored dot, top left corner)
- Added more spell IDs for Corruption (ಠ_ಠ Blizzard)
- Added German translations
- Added more Russian translations from Felixod on Curse (still incomplete)
- Removed support for the outdated oUF_CombatFeedback plugin
- Updated for WoW 5.4
- Added Beacon of Light by default for paladins
- Fixed a random error that might randomly have occurred
- Fixed aura switching on role change
- Fixed health updating on boss frames
- Fixed several issues with the config panels
- Added several auras for priests
- Added all MoP enchant procs to the aura blacklist since Blizzard doesn't flag them correctly
- Added partial Russian translation from Felixod
- Updated for WoW 5.3
- Added Enslave Demon and Rain of Fire (Destruction version) to default aura filters
- Fixed buffs and debuffs not switching positions on the target frame when changing roles
- Fixed an issue causing druid mushrooms to not always appear at login
- Fixed an error that occurs when oUF attempts to update hidden frames
- Added a workaround for the Blizzard bug causing boss frames not to update properly
- Fixed runes
- Fixed soul shards (untested)
- Fixed border expansion to properly contain extra elements (druid mana bar, etc) on load
- Updated Spanish localization
- Fixed several issues with the custom aura options panel
- Fixed an issue preventing the threat highlight from being displayed
- Fixed an issue causing power bars to turn gray when the options panel is opened
- Added a separate options panel for options that require a UI reload, with several new options
- Added a workaround for a Blizzard bug causing dead units' healthbars to show non-zero values
- Added the Fire and Brimstone upgraded version of Conflagrate for warlocks
- Major organizational changes and cleanup — you should completely delete your old oUF_Phanx folder before installing this update, to avoid having tons of old files laying around
- Added in-game options for adding custom aura filters (saved on a per-character basis)
- Updated magic dispel detection for warlocks with a Fel Imp summoned
- Updated some druid auras (thanks Funkydude)
- Moved party frames down to accomodate the new 5th boss frame
- Fixed an error when changing custom class colors
- Updated included oUF
- Fixed druid mushrooms (last time, I promise!)
- Slightly adjusted default frame positions
- Fixed druid mushrooms (hopefully for real this time)
- Added Incanter's Absorption and Pyroblast! mage buffs
- Fixed druid mushrooms
- Fixed warlock power errors when entering vehicles
- Miscellaneous cleanup of old code
- Fixed a typo in Weakened Soul for priests
- Added basic display for druid mushrooms (mostly untested)
- Added Forbearance for paladins and Weakened Soul for priests
- Fixed border coloring
- Fixed Savage Roar for druids
- Updated some hunter auras (thanks ravagernl)
- Updated bundled oUF core
- Merged all options into a single panel
- Added French localization from Strigx on Curse
- Added parital German localization from Grafrotz on Curse
- Fixed an issue with aura filtering
- Fixed an error that occurred when switching between roles (tank/healer/dps)
- Fixed an error that occurred when toggling the "Filter debuff highlight" option
- Updated many spell IDs
- Added spell IDs for warlock Fury Ward and warrior Meat Cleaver
- Fixed spell IDs for druid Rejuvenation and warlock Corruption
- Fixed auto-whitelisting of auras cast by the unit's vehicle
- Fixed rune bar width
- Improved visual integration of eclipse bar, druid mana bar, rune bars, and totem bars
- Moved player frame orbs to the bottom to match the position of target frame orbs and avoid overlapping totem and rune bars
- Added Destabilize to the list of improperly flagged boss debuffs to show
- Fixed an error in the DebuffHighlight module
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Updated auras for druids and monks.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Added support for boss debuffs that Blizzard forgot to flag as boss debuffs. Currently only Brew Explosion is included; if you know of any others, please post a comment.
- Changed how frame borders are sized; old settings should upgrade automatically, but you may need to manually adjust the border size setting to your liking.
- Fixed an error relating to threat events firing without proper unit info.
- The download for this version also includes oUF, since the download page for oUF is very out of date.
- Added runes for death knights
- Added totems for shamans
- Minor update to aura filter list for warlocks
- Removed support for oUF_boring_totembar plugin
Totems are now supported natively by oUF, so there's no need for a plugin.
- Removed PT Serif font
If you were using it, just keep the file and don’t change the font option dropdown or — better yet — install SharedMedia and follow the “MyMedia” instructions.
- Removed pet battle hiding code, since oUF does this itself now ([get the latest version of oUF from Haste's GitHub repo[(https://github.com/haste/oUF/zipball/master))
- Fixed some issues with the castbar safezone and background
- Fixed orb color not updating when class colors are changed
- Updated auras for feral/guardian druids (thanks Shiryu), shadow priests (thanks Fumler), and mistweaver monks
- Frames are now hidden during pet battles
- Unfiltered buffs can now be shown out of combat by pressing Shift and mousing over the frame; it's currently not possible to mouse over the icons in this mode, so more improvements will be forthcoming
- Make an extra shadow orb to make oUF happy
- Added an optional glow to highlight important border states
- Added auras for monks and pandaren
- Updated auras for all classes
- Updated raid debuff auras
- Updated the resurrection element
- Updated the dispel highlight element
- Updated the warlock power element
- Updated group leader and master looter icons
- Updated combo points, chi, holy power, and shadow orbs
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Added graphical orb display, and removed text display, for combo points, secondary resources, and Maelstrom Weapon
- Added auras to pet frame (untested)
- Added auras cast by the player's vehicle on friendly targets and hostile player targets
- Fixed mirror timer styling
- Fixed power color option
- Fixed Ghost detection
- Updated Resurrection element to use LibResInfo instead of LibResComm (no longer needs other players in your group to have the same library installed)
- Replaced the Expressway font with PT Sans
- Added zhCN translations from wowuicn on CurseForge
- Added a burning embers display for destruction warlocks. Needs a little polish.
- Added a demonic fury display for demonology warlocks. Needs a lot of polish.
- Added zhCN localization from wowuicn on CurseForge.
- Added a chi display for monks.
- Added a shadow orb display for shadow priests.
- Added a soul shard display for affliction warlocks.
- Burning Embers and Demonic Fury are partly implemented, but not yet fully functional.
- Added tanking/healing checks for monks.
- Cast bars now show the time remaining, rather than the time elapsed.
- This beta version works only on MoP beta servers, and requires the latest beta version of oUF from GitHub.
- Preliminary update for MoP API changes in WoW and oUF.
- Fixed the styling of mirror timer bars (breath, etc.)
- Fixed the power color option
- Replaced the Expressway font with PT Sans
- Auras cast by the player's vehicle should now be correctly shown.
- Combo points are now displayed graphically, rather than with text.
- Maelstrom Weapon stacks for enhancement shamans are now displayed graphically, rather than with text.
- Chi, holy power, shadow orbs, burning embers, demonic fury, and soul shards are currently NOT displayed in any form.
- Plugin support has not been tested. Please report any issues you encounter with plugins that are listed as supported in the addon description.
- Eclipse bar has not been tested. Please report any issues you encounter with it.
- Fixed another issue affecting aura filtering
- Fixed an issue affecting aura filtering
- Allow debuffs cast by the player's vehicle to appear on the target frame (untested)
- Updated for WoW 4.3
- Fixed threat highlight element
- Added Envenom self-buff for rogues
- Added support for oUF druid mana bar element
- Removed support for oUF_DruidMana plugin
- Turned off some more debugging messages (hopefully that’s all of them!)
- Removed a lingering reference to pet happiness
- Removed support for pet happiness since that was removed in WoW 4.1
- Turned off some stray debugging messages
- Fixed the Dispel and Resurrection elements
- Fixed the statusbar and font dropdowns to correctly preview the currently selected texture or font file on the dropdown value text
- Fixed the initializing for LibSharedMedia-3.0 support
- Added code to hide focus-related entries in unit frame right-click menus
- Added the Serendipity buff for priests (WoWI feature ticket #7324)
- Added separate options for health bar background and power bar background
- Added the PT Serif Font
- Removed the Andika Basic Custom and Droid Serif fonts
- Updated Spanish translations
- Uploaded on
- Dec 17, 2013
- Game version
- 363.8 KiB