Please report any lua errors, inconsistent or weird behavior by using the ticketing system on the projects site.
- Create an unlimited teams of pets and quickly switch between them in the pet journal.
- Reliable pet switching even when spammed with requests to change teams.
- The skills in the tooltip are the saved skill selections
- The frames location is now saved.
- Pets are saved to your current team as you make changes, no more hitting save. (This behavior can be disabled by unchecking "Automatically save teams" in the options).
- Teams can be named, deleted or locked by right clicking the team.
- Additional options are available from Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> PetBattleTeams
- Teams are displayed to the right of your pet journal in the pet battles team frame
- The star denotes your active team.
- Swap pets between teams by dragging and dropping! Add pets from the pet journal directly to teams, or swap within your own teams.
- copy pets by holding shift while dragging the pet to copy it to another team.
- reorder teams by control - dragging a pet.
- Displays your pets levels, quality and health, icon at a glance
- Each pet in a team can be moused over for additional information.
- The active team is now displayed at the top of the frame.
- Teams with gold borders are locked by the user.
- Locked teams cannot be modified.
- use "/pbt reset ui" to reset the UI and re-attach the frame to the pet journal
- use "/pbt reset teams" to reset your teams
- use "/pbt lock teams" to lock all existing teams
- use "/pbt unlock teams" to unlock all existing teams
- use "/pbt attach" to attach PetBattle Teams to the Pet Journal
- use "/pbt detach" to detach PetBattle Teams to the Pet Journal
- use "/pbt lock frame" to lock the PetBattle Teams frame
- use "/pbt unlock frame" to unlock the PetBattle Teams frame
- Click the pet battle icon in the upper right to access the lock and attachment options
- Press the + button to create additional teams
- Right click a team to delete|rename|lock it. There is a confirmation before deleting to prevent accidents.
- Left click a pet in a pet battle teams frame to make that team the active team.
- Date created
- Jul 27, 2012
- Last update
- May 23, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- PetBattle Teams
- Recent files