5.3: Blizzard reset some Pet Id's which PetBattle Teams uses to figure out which pets belong to your teams; Because of this some players may have lost some or all of their teams. In the options menu I have added a new option called 'reconstruct teams' when clicked it will attempt to rebuild your teams based on your current pets and the abilities you had previously selected for your teams. This is unlikely even when successful to rebuild your teams 100% as they were but it will hopefully create a good starting point for you to rebuild your teams.
Going forward species Id's will also be saved so if in the future blizzard wipes your pet Ids again that your teams can be rebuilt with more accuracy.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Please report any lua errors, inconsistent or weird behavior by using the ticketing system on the projects site.
- Create an unlimited teams of pets and quickly switch between them in the pet journal.
- Reliable pet switching even when spammed with requests to change teams.
- The skills in the tooltip are the saved skill selections
- The frames location is now saved.
- Pets are saved to your current team as you make changes, no more hitting save. (This behavior can be disabled by unchecking "Automatically save teams" in the options).
- Teams can be named, deleted or locked by right clicking the team.
- Additional options are available from Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> PetBattleTeams
- Teams are displayed to the right of your pet journal in the pet battles team frame
- The star denotes your active team.
- Swap pets between teams by dragging and dropping! Add pets from the pet journal directly to teams, or swap within your own teams.
- copy pets by holding shift while dragging the pet to copy it to another team.
- reorder teams by control - dragging a pet.
- Displays your pets levels, quality and health, icon at a glance
- Each pet in a team can be moused over for additional information.
- The active team is now displayed at the top of the frame.
- Teams with gold borders are locked by the user.
- Locked teams cannot be modified.
- use "/pbt reset ui" to reset the UI and re-attach the frame to the pet journal
- use "/pbt reset teams" to reset your teams
- use "/pbt lock teams" to lock all existing teams
- use "/pbt unlock teams" to unlock all existing teams
- use "/pbt attach" to attach PetBattle Teams to the Pet Journal
- use "/pbt detach" to detach PetBattle Teams to the Pet Journal
- use "/pbt lock frame" to lock the PetBattle Teams frame
- use "/pbt unlock frame" to unlock the PetBattle Teams frame
- Click the pet battle icon in the upper right to access the lock and attachment options
- Press the + button to create additional teams
- Right click a team to delete|rename|lock it. There is a confirmation before deleting to prevent accidents.
- Left click a pet in a pet battle teams frame to make that team the active team.
- Date created
- Jul 27, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 16, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- PetBattle Teams
- Recent files