thanks for this addon. Today I made a patch (last Lua/WoW coding is long ago, and also there were problems mainly with displaying icons in tooltip :) So took me like the half day), adding some stuff I wanted.
It will add mainly two things:
- Filtering worldmap by type
- Having icons for each pet type in both switcher and journal... if you hover, a tooltip will be shown which shows which pets are strong/weak (both in defense and attacking) against this pet type
There is some "dirty" coding like hardcoded EN display, so you may want to adjust it :D If you are interested, I can give you an unified diff (created by TortoiseSVN)... otherwise I may have to merge the stuff again on new release ;)
|PetTracker.diff||Unified diff (created by ...||14.0 KiB||c19d39387abb...|
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 07, 2014
- May 02, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Patch - Source code patch for review
- High - Strongly want to resolve in the specified milestone.