PhanxChat removes chat frame clutter and adds some functionality.
Unordnung des Chatfenster verstecken, und einige Funktionen hinzufügen.
Eliminar desorden de la ventana de chat y añadir algunas funciones.
Remover a desordem da janela de bate-papo e adicionar algumas funcionalidades.
Удаляет беспорядок в окне чата и добавляет новые возможности.
- Shortens chat channel names
- Removes realm names from cross-realm player names
- Replaces Real ID names and BattleTags with WoW character names
- Shortens Real ID player names to first names or BattleTags
- Enables shift-clicking on Real ID and BattleTag names to /who their character
- Enables arrow keys in the chat edit box without holding down the Alt key
As of Patch 5.4 using Up/Down to access previously entered chat lines without the Alt key is limited to non-secure commands only. If you need to access previously entered secure commands (like /cast or /use) you will still need to hold the Alt key.
- Enables resizing chat frames by any edge
- Makes all chat channels “sticky”
If a channel is sticky, then after you type into it, the edit box will open to the same channel again, rather than making you type “/g” or “/ra” again.
- Makes URLs clickable for easy copying
- Moves the input box to the top of the chat frame
- Changes how long chat messages stay visible before fading out
- Stops docked chat tabs from being dragged unless Shift is held down
- Hides the scroll, menu, and social buttons
- Hides some extra textures on chat frames (restores pre-Patch 3.3.5 appearance)
- Hides the flashing effect on chat tabs
- Hides channel notification messages
- Hides repeated messages in public channels
Options & Commands
- Type “/pchat” for options, or find them in the Interface Options window.
- Type “/pchat clear” to clear all chat windows.
- Type “/tt" or “/wt” to send a whisper to your current target.
Works in all languages. Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Português, Русский, 한국어, 简体中文, and 繁體中文. To add or update translations for any language, please enter them on the PhanxChat localization page on CurseForge, and then send me a PM to let me know you’ve made changes.
Post a comment on WoWInterface. If you are reporting a bug, please first make sure you have the latest version from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).
If you are requesting a new feature, please first check the list of intentionally excluded features. If the feature you want is on that list, it will not be added.
If you do not have a WoWInterface account, and don’t want to create one, you can post on the WowAce forums with your Curse account instead.
- Date created
- Nov 29, 2006
- Last update
- Aug 18, 2014
- Development stage
- Phanx's Addon License
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Embedded library