This project started as an update to Feral By Night. I have been using that addon for quite a while and really liked certain aspects. In refactoring and updating the code for Cataclysm, I ended up deciding to start from scratch and build a similar addon, without the cruft that I don't use and with a focus on performance and maintainability.
- Super Low cpu utilization
- Shared buff/debff frame which displays the status of Berserk, Survival Instincts, Barkskin, Faerie Fire and Skull Bash
- Cat Frame which displays Mangle( and Hemorhage/trauma), Rake, Rip (including glyph of shred support) on the current target as well as Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury. The timers on Rake and Rip disappear after the last tick, and go transparent when the debuff actually falls off.
- Bear Frame which displays Mangle (including Berserk Proc), Pulverize(if talented), Lacerate, Maul, Swipe, Demoralizing Roar, Growl and Enrage
- Proc frame which shows supported procs (and internal cooldowns when known)
- Frames can be moved and disabled out of combat and per spec
- Suggester Frame which shows the best* action to take, with projected future actions. If the current action is a combo point generating move, the top right icon will be the next action on a non-crit, and the bottom right will be the next action on a crit. If the current action is not a cp generating move, then the bottom will be the next action 1 GCD after the top action
- Left side of the suggester frame shows charges/interrupts and cower when useable.
The suggester frame is using a modified version of the Mew default script. There are probably some unintentional changes fromt eh mew script along with the intentional ones:
- Latency is taken in to account in some places, but the support is a work in progress.
- The window to use Ravage after a charge is larger
- Savage Roar suggestion does take in to account combo points on dead enemies.
- Any time Tiger's Fury is available and you don't have enough energy for the suggested move, it will suggest Tiger's Fury instead.
- The timers on Rip/Rake count down to the last dot, but stay lit until the debuff falls off.
The bear suggester is pretty basic right now. The priority is FFF>Mangle>Thrash>Swipe>Laceratex3>Pulverize>Demoralizing Roar>Burn rage on lacerate.
- Pulverize is only suggested if talented. Will show on the left side of the suggester frame if you have lacerate up and no pulverize buff.
- Growl will be suggested if you are not tanking your target.
- Demoralizing Roar is only suggested for boss targets and targets 3 or more levels higher than you.
- Berserk proc is supported.
- Individually disable all buff/debuff tracking icons
- Suggester customization
- Display for the time to kill counter
- Easier frame placement
- Disable individual frames
- Hide frames when in a vehicle
- Button Facade support
- Savage Roar CP timer
- Out of range/not behind target warning
- Options for Tiger's Fury and Berserk suggestion
- Pulverize frequency (always, without buff, 3 stack often, 3 stack rarely)
Missing FBN Features
Specific features from fbn which I didn't use and don't plan to include.
- Boss/fight specific frames
- Combo points/energy/rage frames
- When mobs despawn the shredded rip counter is left until a new rip is applied
(*) May not actually be the best action to take.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 18, 2011
- Development stage
- zlib/libpng License
- Curse link
- Recent files