All-in-1 killing blow addon This addon plays sounds, does emotes, anounces kb's (in choosable chatchannel) and registers killed players on killing blows.
- It lists killed players, the total killing blows you landed on them and the killing blows since last login.
- The list can show kb's on a specific class or realm and you can search for a specific player.
Optional (toggle in optionsmenu):
- Play Quake sounds when landing killing blows. (firstblood, doublekill etc)
- Do emote on killing blow. List in options panel to choose one or more emotes from. If more then one emote is choosen, choosen emotes are used random on killing blow. Default set to "hug".
- Announce killing blows in chatchannel.
- Show/hide minimapbutton. (ldb-launcher).
- Show kills on player in mouseover tooltip.
- Screenshot on killing blow.
- On screen killing blow announcer.
Open the PKBlow window by
- Slashcommand: /pkb or /pkblow .
- LDB-launcher: displays as minimapbutton or displays in any LDB-display (titanpanel, ninjapanel, chocolatbar, bazooka, minimapbuttonframe...)
Localized for deDE, frFR, esES, esMX, zhCH, zhTW. Partially localized for ruRU.
To add or update translations, please use the curseforge localization system, you can find it here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pkblow/localization
Please report bugs here or at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pkblow/tickets/
Special thanks to Okaydud for the zhTW and zhCH locales translations.
If you only need kill sounds and/or kill emotes maybe these are what you're looking for:
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Mar 19, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 12, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Recent files