POMAssist is an addon for Priests that tracks Prayer of Mending casts.
The frame shows a Prayer of Mending button. This button can be used to cast the spell on your current target, and will show the same cooldown animation of the normal action bar. After you cast Prayer of Mending, the target will be noted in the UI and a charge count will be displayed over the spell icon. A timer bar will show you the duration of the buff upon your target.
Total amount healed is shown as well as the Healed Per Mana calculation, based on your current spell cost. If you enable the Track overhealing option, the UI will also break down your healing based on actual healing (green), overhealing (red) and total (white). The Healed Per Mana calculation is also updated when overhealing is tracked, with actual efficiency (green) and total efficiency (white).
Enabling the class colors option will color the target's name and the cooldown bar appropriately.
Slash command options
- /poma - Opens the the configuration screen
- /poma hide - Hide the frame
- /poma show - Show the frame
- Show Title
- Show Cooldown
- Show Target's Server
- Track overhealing
- Use class colors
- Show for Primary Spec
- Show for Secondary Spec
- Hide when solo
- English (US)
- Russian (still very limited)
- Feu - kept the project alive while I was away from the game. Added French notes field to toc and provided localization for some of the options screen. Provided code to unregister events when the addon is disabled.
- Aphelandra - provided German localization. Assisted in identifying and fixing a bug that caused the addon not to work with localized WoW clients.
- Rieffen - provided the French localization.
- marathoneer - provided a basic Russian localization file to get us started.
- Grochtar - identified a bug with the frame scaling.
- spiralofhope - identified a bug with sounds playing inappropriately.
- 3 comments
Table of contents
- Date created
- Feb 01, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 03, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- POM Assist
- Recent files