Power Auras Classic v4
Designed to give visual or audible cues to the user in response to in-game events, such as gaining buffs or debuffs. Types of cues range from simple texture displays to stack counters, timers to timer bars, and are fully user-configurable. Can be animated or have sounds attached as well.
If you upgraded to Power Auras 5, it is recommended that you remove it and restore your old WTF folder configuration files for PowerAuras if possible. If you did not upgrade to Power Auras 5, everything should work as normal.
The GTFO Addon will work with both Power Auras 4 and Power Auras 5 and no update is necessary.
- "/pa" - Brings up the configuration menu.
- "/powa" - Brings up the configuration menu.
What changed so far
- The addon is fully updated for Mists of Pandaria, ids, spells, classes, power and instance types, api changes, etc.
- Also the addon is going to properly work in older game clients too.
- The addon's whole GUI menu got tweaked up, bugged parts are fixed.
- Added new fonts, texture, sounds.
- Fixed a lot of glitchy textures.
- Recoded all texture to RLE loseless targa, which uses less memory. (When the addon show a texture, then the texture is going to stay compressed in the memory, the video card is going to decompress it, and it's going to stay uncompressed in the video card's cache.)
- Added dropdowns to change the textures blend mode. (This function also replaces the removed "Glow" buttons functionality when set to "ADD".)
- Added dropdowns to change the frame's and the texture's strata levels. (1 single texture can be placed on 8*20*4*15 = 9600 different strata levels.)
- Added an option to use gradient colors for the texture, this function also works with the random color function properly.
- Added an option to grayscale textures.
- Added an option to display icons with rounded edges.
- Added a function to rotate textures.
- Every slider has an editbox now.
- Every slider's value can be changed with mousewheel up/down, while the mouse is over a slider or it's editbox. (This function replaces the removed "-" and "+" buttons functionality.)
- Cluthcy and bugged animations got fixed, their other parts got tweaked.
- Added an option to show predefined, custom and custom unitid (player, target, focus, etc) type 3D Models from the game. This models can be animated, rotated, zoomed in/out, or moved inside of their frame, within all the other functions what textures has.
- Sounds will be played when you test or hide and aura, if sound is assigned for that aura.
- Millions of other smaller fixes and changes, see Changes or "!Changelog.txt" for details.
Poll about future updates
Alpha and Beta change log
- Date created
- Jul 11, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 07, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Power Auras Classic v4
- Recent files