Bored of the old, yellow, spiritless system message you get each time you Level Up ?
This mod could be the solution, as it replaces the level up system message by a complete Level Up animation with music and sound displaying what stats you have gained and the new skills you can now learn from your class trainer. :) The mod is compatible with English and French clients. Other clients will use the English localization.
Current dev status:
active - semi-active - pending - inactive
- Removes Level Up system message.
- Triggers a complete animation whenever you Level Up, showing the stats gained and the new skills available to train.
- Install the mod the same way most other mods are installed.
- Enable the mod in the character screen for the characters you want (or all of them !).
This is purely a cosmetic Addon, it does not add any tools or whatever (with the exception, maybe, of the new skills indicator), it's just for fun, so do not start arguing it has no use, because I didn't make it for that. :)
- The animation includes musics from Chrono Cross, Fire Emblem 9 and Suikoden V, whose respective copyrights are owned by Squaresoft (now Square-Enix), Intelligent Systems and Konami.
- Date created
- Jul 28, 2008
- Last update
- Jul 31, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files