"Pulling Hogger in 3.."
Simple, standalone addon to aid in creating a pull countdown announce.
Automatic selection of the appropriate output:
- /rw if in raid and leader or assistant
- /ra if in raid
- /p if in party
- /s if solo
- Target included if exists.
- Can abort a pull in progress.
- New* Customizable pull messages.
How to Use
Short help and output customization options can be found in
Blizzard's Game Menu -> Interface -> AddOns -> PullCountdown
including a convenient button to auto-generate a pull macro.
Macro can also be created manually for better customization.
- Create a macro with this macro text
#is the timer, if omitted it defaults to 3.
- Open the Game Menu -> Key Bindings, look for "Pull Countdown" and set a key of your preference.
The simple keybind method doesn't allow for customization of the pull timer, it will use the default value.
Aborting a pull
Clicking the macro or pressing the keybind a second time while a countdown is in progress
aborts the countdown and announces in the appropriate channel.
- Date created
- May 25, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 10, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Pull Countdown
- Recent files